13 Years for Injecting 16 people with HIV

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

13 years is a disgrace of a sentence, that's not even 1 year per person he infected intentionally. Someone has to be a monster to infect someone with such a virus intentionally. Reminds me of this other story I saw on youtube with this boy whom in the early 90's his dad injected him with HIV when he was sick in the hospital with something else, he lured the mom away to buy food at the cafeteria for their son and then he had him alone. The dads motive was to kill the boy as there wasn't proper medicine back then and he wanted to avoid paying child support. Even the word 'monster' or 'beast' is too good a name for someone like that who would infect their own son, intending to cause him to die. It's so sad because the boy has all of these hearing problems that some of the medicine caused him because he had to take it when he was so young, so he talks a little off as well.

I feel at the very least this guy should be locked up for the rest of his life.
  2. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

More and more I'm finding that the punishment isn't fitting the crime. I could give you an endless list of them. It's sick. I've been avoiding the news recently because it honestly makes me so angry.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I think it's disgusting. As some of you know, my fiance was victim to a mugging where the mugger stabbed him with an HIV infected needle. My fiance now has HIV and has to take meds now for the rest of his life and I caught it off my fiance, causing me to be very sick for a very long time. While it is not a death sentence, it is a massive inconvinience that we both have to live with for the rest of our lives and limits some of the things we can do and places we can go. If I could have got to my fiance 30 mins earlier prior to his mugging, I would have taught those bastards a lesson.

The sicko should have been given a life sentence for each person they infected because having HIV is essentially a life sentence. You suffer physically and mentally for the rest of your life. Bastard.
  4. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

There's was a lady in the news where I'm from very recently who drown her 2 young boys, I think it was in the bath in the restroom, in their home. Anyways she ended up only getting manslaughter and she had only been in jail for 4-5 years before she got deported back to her home country of Australia and she's likely going to be released very soon. So that's what 6 years or so for killing her own boys.

I'm sorry that happened to you and your BF. Sadly, there are some sick bastards out there, it's quite disturbing to say the least. If I was infected in that manner, or in any way similar, I'd really have to restrain myself from not going back to that part of 'town' and looking for those guys with my friend the 45(calibre), or just looking for street thugs who are mugging people.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Disgraceful sentence, I wish we lived in a world with harsher judges, well- they wouldn't even need to be harsher, just give the sentence that fits the crime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.