14 and ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was scared earlier but after realizing that i can spend eternity with god it made the fear go away. now im just kind of waiting. i will admit that i am a little nervous but not about death. so i think its better now. and im just too scared too talk to anyone right now. oh well.

FBD

dont be afraid, God will help you through this, he doesnt want you to feel this way, im sure of it, your gunna pull throu and when you do i jsut hope and pray that you will talk to someone please

please please please when this is over, and you wake up, talk to your parents, or if you want write a letter to them, and jsut tell them that your afraid of saying it out loud, but you need help and this is how your feeling

theres nothing wrong with getting help, and theres no reason to feel as thou ending it is the right choice, you can get help and be happy, its possible i swear so please once you make it through today, keep tlaking to us on here and well help you, and we can support you and help you figure out what to do ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00