14 year old addict

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ih8orfans, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ih8orfans

ih8orfans Member

i am in a pickle. i started to do weed with mates, then it moved to speed, the ecstacy, then one day it was heroin then someone got coke, i even did crack twice. it's weird because i don't know how i afford it but i do. i am now hooked on quite a few but the worst is heroin. its so overpowering. help?
  2. ih8orfans

ih8orfans Member

well just fuck off then
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

how old are you? are you living with your parents, or anyone that can help you with this? i haven't had too much problem with drug addiction, but I'd think it'd be best to tell someone and get help as soon as you can :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi ih8orfans. You're on a path to becoming a drug addict or worse overdosing on drugs, because those are some very serious and very addictive drugs that you have tried. My advise would be to check into a drug rehab center for youths, since you're only 14. You need to get that shit out of your system and never take them again. Occasional weed smoking is one thing, but people often say that weed is a gateway drug to more harmful ones.
  5. ih8orfans

ih8orfans Member

i;m not really that determined to quit as it has improved my social life :/
  6. You're still at odds with your resolve - obviously. Drugs fuck you up that way. In fact, any addiction does. You asked for help, and when you didn't get it immediately, you expressed "dismay" (I'm trying to be a little more polite than you were...).

Firstly, this thread doesn't get as much viewership as a lot of others here. But if you are serious about asking for help (^and the last excuse aside^), it could only help to reach out to resources within your immediate community and/or online with other related "Addiction Communities". It is not necessary to put ones eggs all in one basket - in fact, the more the merrier...

You took a *first* step in reaching out (*well, I'm guessing*) - which means you are aware of this affecting you in worse ways than better. You can of course be discerning in the answers you receive - but you also need to be open.

One addiction is a BEYOTCH. Several? - you definitely need outside help with...

7. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Might seem alright now, but as an addict your friends will either grow out of it and cut all ties to you or becomes so involved themselves they won't care about you unless they can sell or score drugs from you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.