14 year old..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xxhopingtearsxx, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am fourteen years old. Yes, I know I'm young. I've been feeling really depressed and left out. I've never had a girlfriend, I'm shorter than the average male, I am made fun of by people because of my New Orleanian/Cuban accent and my height and my childish face. I do have friends, though..

I don't know why I'm feeling real depressed, actually. It's what I just explained and.. I guess life is getting boring. The government is hiding things from us, Gays don't have many rights, there's a war going on, and no one even cares about global warming and that we're running out of fuel. No one opens their eyes to new ideas. If there are still people who don't believe in extra-terrestrials, then I think we're just stupid people.

Humans are pathetic people. If discriminate, laughing at disabilities, and violence is called "being Human", we are pathetic people.

I feel like I'm being watched.. I'm afraid of the dark because of "ghosts". (FFS call them spirits.) I see something moving in the dark or the face of someone familiar that isn't there and immediately I'm scared. Sometimes, I think that God is talking to me and telling me to do things or else no one will ever love me in the future.. so I do them. No, they're not bad things. I would never harm a person.. unless that person was trying to harm me physically for a bad reason (like robbing etc).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  2. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

welcome to sf hun

3. I won't be here for long.. I just came here to share that I'm suicidal.. No one loves me.. I don't know what's the meaning of life.. I won't kill myself.. but I do feel like I need to.. But I wont.

4. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

TrAgIcK EvEntZ Well-Known Member

You're not schizophrenic if you don't have a psychotic disorder. Also, you're still young, so just ignore all the negative stuff happening in the world, like war and etc. Continue living your life, and believe me, I'm pretty sure it would be a great life.:smile: Not all humans are good people, and you have to understand that. Just still with your friends you say you have, and try to meet more good people, and you'll live a great life.:smile:

5. Welcome to SF. You're 14 you're young and you still have a lot to learn.
    And I don't believe in ET.

6. I don't care about what there is to learn. All I care about is the things that don't require much use of my brain.. believing.. the paranormal..

7. Hanging by a thread

there r a LOT of bad ppl in the world, and a lot of bad things. At such an early age u have realised this, and instead of worrying bout them do things to try and help combat them? It may give u a purpose if ur making a difference? U can do ur bit to help global warming for sure! Has anything else happened to make u feel suicidal? Take care hun x

8. How is 14 years old an early age? There's no age limit to being depressed.

9. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

Is believing in the paranormal making you feel suicidal?

10. Oh no, oh no. (WHO THE HELL IS BANGING AT MY.. HOUSE.. OR SOMETHING) I'm saying I believe in Extra Terrestrials.. Spirits make me suicidal. (I don't believe in that. They do exist. Believe it or not. You may not believe in God, but you should believe in spirits. Our spirits could be natural like the Earth and butterflies..)

11. Hanging by a thread

i've been depressed since I was 8 - wasnt saying it was an early age to feel depressed! Its an early age to actually take in global warming, war..... most 14 yr olds wud b wtf! I was complimenting u that u got ahead of the game and smart enough to not believe the wool that ppl pull over societys eyes to believe wht they want us to believe regarding these issues!

12. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

Do you actually see these spirits?

13. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Now in response to ur original post lets go down the line.

1) You're 14. You're body, mind, and brain is going through some natural changes. The ghost you may see could be a result of those changes. The important thing is to remain calm think rationally.

2) Don't worry about you're looks, just take care of you're body. You're still growing.

3) Humans are pathetic. Know it, expect it, deal with it.

4) God's telling you to do things or no one will love you? That doesn't sound like the God I know. You might wanna talk to a professional.

14. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I wouldn't give it too much thought if I were you. Like some already said, you still have a long way to go and changes in your body will happen later whether you want them to or not. It's easy to tell yourself that you don't need to wait until then because you are already depressed and can see things pretty clearly right now. However, it is a mark of maturity to understand that your own feelings cannot always be trusted. While you may think something with all your being right now does not necessarily mean it is true or that your feelings will not change with time and different circumstances.

15. zetaf

zetaf Well-Known Member

first off... the growth issue... yea I know all about it man. It's rough. I'm not going to tell you it will get better because that's foolish... it didn't for me. If you think you are overly abnormally deficient in height and physical maturity, I'd talk to your doctor about seeing an endocrinologist before it's too late. They try goofy things on you if you get too old with these problems.

Secondly, all the issues you are depressed about... jesus man if you have time to be all depressed about global issues, you clearly don't have enough problems of your own to warrant suicide believe me.

And ET... there's no real evidence for or against... I don't see why someone is ignorant to believe there is no other intelligent life.

Ghosts.. i dunno man... least of my worries lol... you been taking lsd?

16. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I'm 17, never had a girlfriend, and it doesn't bother me one bit.

Why does it concern you so much? You're only 14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.