Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

:wallbash: I cant take this anymore.... im going to OD tonight before i go to bed and hopefully i wont wake up..... i cant do anything right.... all i do is make things worse.... im so fucking pathetic..... :sad:

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Hey John....why dont you talk a bit instead of Oding.....lets talk about anything you want...I know you have a lot on your plate, and things are real tough right now....have you given any more thought to talking with that teacher we talked about?....I really think if you got some support close to home it will help you while you go through all of this.....here for you... :hug:

John6491

No i haven't given any more thought about telling anyone.... would be a waste of their time.... nothing will be able to help me... ehh im prob not making any sense

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
if you are serious, like I am too. But, this is supposed to be a safe place to discuss the shit and crap. many things can get ya. Personally, I hate youth make attempts. :mad:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
hey john, do ya workout? I used to love squats.
There is a workshop that I am invited to go, but want to skip.
You got a laptop or desktop? I need to find a computer tech to help me trobleshoot a problem.
do you laugh daily? You need to? it gives me 10 mintues not thinking suicide.
I watch craig furgeson's monologue, after Letterman.
:rolleyes: :huh: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00