15 year old girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Parents are divorced
-Having trouble focusing on School
-My Looks/Personality
-Admitting to myself that I might be bisexual…:unsure:

I’ve been depressed for some years now and I seriously don’t think I can take it anymore. Everything seems so meaningless to me.. And what was the point in the first place?? =(

It all started way back before my parents got divorced. And of course, I was not too happy about the idea but I couldn’t really force them to stay together when they hated each other so much! Anyway, I do admit it did made me feel worse, and it was times I wanted to just do ‘it‘. But then again, I couldn’t let my siblings suffer for my mistakes. That would be incredibly selfish of me.

My mother’s always working 24/7, we’re also dealing with money problems as well.

My father is always talking about mom behind her back, spreading shameless rumors to make her life feel more complex. Then it already is They both had been trough a lot and the police got as well got involved. It was the hardest parts of my life. I can’t believe I’m still breathing..

I also hate my looks, how my eyes are compared to my forehead. Every time I look myself in the mirror I want to puke. I’ve also been gaining weight and am starting to get a little chunky. Sometimes, I want to show a knife trough my throat but I don’t know if I can go trough the trouble…

So should I get help.. or end it just here.. which seem more logical I think :mellow:

It doesnt sound like you need help, and much less that you need to end it. Youre having a tough time, and its natural to react like this :smile: Try to look at things a different way: would you be happier if they stayed together but were unhappy? Youre 15 and theres a whole world out there to grow into and explore.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Terrie15,

welcome to the site...I think getting a little help to deal with your feelings about the divorce might be very helpfull for you....sounds like its alot of pressure on you....maybe start out with your school couselor....never hurts to have someone to talk things out with.....hope things get better....and again welcome and feel free to lean on us....glad your hear!!!

birdy

hey terrie
u said, that ur looks make u puke...
well my motto always is: personality matters, looks dont...and the superficial people...well fuck them :D

Terrie15,

welcome to the site...I think getting a little help to deal with your feelings about the divorce might be very helpfull for you....sounds like its alot of pressure on you....maybe start out with your school couselor....never hurts to have someone to talk things out with.....hope things get better....and again welcome and feel free to lean on us....glad your hear!!!

yeah I did but it didn't help so much.. thanks anyway

It doesnt sound like you need help, and much less that you need to end it. Youre having a tough time, and its natural to react like this :smile: Try to look at things a different way: would you be happier if they stayed together but were unhappy? Youre 15 and theres a whole world out there to grow into and explore.
I guess you're right..

L

***LEA***

I wish I looked like that!! :unsure: Dont suppose it would do much good me telling you this terrie but, I think you are a very pretty young woman. :biggrin:
I agree that its personality that is important, I hope one day you come to see that for yourself. Welcome to SF, we are all here to help and share experiences. If you need to talk I am usually here. Feel free to contact me anytime :wink:

Lots of love,

LEA :hug: :flowers:

birdy

to tell u the truth terrie... u are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen :D
(and i mean it!)
suppose i speak for all when i say that ur a really gorgeous one!
if i were a girl id like to look like that:smile:

Nah Terri, sorry if i spelled that wrong i don't remember how you spelled it, but i've felt like that before, my parents have been split ever since i was two and i've been tossed back and forth between them. they live in different countries to make it worse, transferring schools, losing friends and all that good stuff. don't worry, it won't be like this forever, after a while your life will be more focused around you and even though it seems like this that's happening now is everything, it isn't. don't let all that crap make u give up on something as great as being alive, you're just having a tough time now. besides, like all those other guys said, ur not bad looking, u'll do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00