16 days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EvolutionFails, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And the fun keeps on keeping on.

Since I'm apparently the only one who can change myself (in the words of the drug-peddling smooth talkers also known as counselors), I'm putting myself up to a final challenge. Either I will create something in my life to look forward to or I will finish it. The last words I heard from my ex-girlfriend were, "Nothing ever changes." Looking at myself over the last few years, I'm almost convinced she was correct.

I will prove that statement wrong or die trying. Wish me luck.

2. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Some things take longer than 16 days to create...

Despite this being a pro-life forum, I am not going to try and change your mind. I only want you to understand that it can take months to realise a dream or master an element of yourself..Do not give yourself such a short timespan..

I wish you luck Evolution. Keep posting.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you created such a very difficult task for yourself....I find that change happens very slowly, and sometimes goes unseen until we are more than midway into the task...setting realistic goals is also very important...for me, small goals which i can meet are so much more effective than far reaching expectations (e.g. I will get out of bed today and do one thng I enjoy doing)...good luck and keep at it...all the best, J

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I wish you the best of luck on your 16 day challenge Evolution. I sincerely hope that you succeed.

5. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

any of those 16 days is a won day
    Why 16 btw

looking forward to talking to you; i know that ups and lows are crushing ourselves

6. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

I wish you luck.

7. CURVEBALL!

My dad just had a heart attack. RIP.

All I can say is...now what?

8. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

Really? I take it from the "R.I.P" that he didn't make it?

I know it's a stupid question, but are you okay?

9. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your bad news.

Good luck with your challenge, what is it you're gonna create in your life?

Is it a reasonable target to achieve, and in the time frame you have set?

Take care

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i wish you luck! hang in there hun :hug:

11. I think that "challenge" (which was really just a countdown to an ironic, pitiful attempt - count to 16 on your calendar) may be on hold. This is the first time I've experienced a death of someone close to me. I'm not sure how to digest it.

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear about your dad Evolution. I'm sure that he'll be missed. I've started preparing myself for dealing with the death of my parents, because I know that they'll have to go sometime. All you can really do is cherish the moments you have with your loved ones, because you really don't know how much time they have left. Hang in there man.

13. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

power to you!!! lol prove her wrong, show her youre worth something, give it your all and hang in there!!!FIGHT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.