16 year old desperate housewife finding a way to give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by joeysephine, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeysephine

joeysephine Well-Known Member

I'm 16 and I pretty much have to be a Bree Van De Kamp and take care of my dad, clean the house, do all the shopping and hide all my feelings because if I let my feelings out to people, everyone finds a way to say I'm over reacting and being stupid.

I am not over reacting and I am defiantly not stupid.

The only thing I have in my life is my boyfriend and even then when he comes round all we ever do is sit inside the house and do shite all, he never takes me out, no one ever invites me to go anywhere, I have no friends. I want my childhood back.

I have never had chance to be a child because since I was younger I was beaten and neglected so i didn't learn to talk until the age of 4, 2 years after my mam left. Well I say left, she was round every week drunk with a man she claimed to have known for years. So when I did actually learn to talk I was forced to deal with that every week.

In primary school I did get friends until i cut my hair short because there was this girl who had to get a hair cut because she had an operation on her ear so I got mine cut so she wouldn't get bullied, but I lost my friends.

Then in secondary school I still got bullied and one, of the few friends I had, their dad decided to molester me. So I told the police and she made the whole school hate me and bully me even more.

Few years later, got molestered again by a different man

Both cases were dropped because the police pretty much said they didn't believe me enough.

I have felt like shit for the past 10 years and i have been to counselling but none of them worked. And the worst thing is, if someone sees me crying, they pretend they never saw me.

So I'm pretty much ready to give up.

I assume I have just wasted my time because no one ever replies to me on this THING. CAUSE NO ONE GIVES A DAMN.
  2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

3. Snooze

Snooze Well-Known Member

before people start pointing fingers at me i want to make clear the oops was because i was meaning to send her it as a pm and accidentally posted it on the thread. i explained it to her on a private message :(
  4. joeysephine

yeah I'm sorry.
    I'm one for jumping to conclusions
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Have deleted the posts that were offensive :)

6. joeysephine

thanks I was trying to do that but I didnt know how to
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.