='(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Please let him be okay :cry: please i'm fucking begging you :cry: i couldn't take it if anything happened to him. Please, please, please.

I hate hospitals. Fucking hate them. I don't want him in there. They freak me out. Your lives change at the hospital. I don't want him in there. :sad:

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hun, what happened?? :sad:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Was meant to be routine. Don't want him in hospital. Thye didn't even tell me he was having it done. Was meant to go fine. Now they want him there. In that place. I hate it. Hate hospitals.

:cry:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Now im worrying like fuck. Mum just come and told me about it. Was meant to be a routine thing and its gone wrong. I don't like it.

:sad:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

who's in hospital, viks? :sad:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

My grandad. Hes in the cardiac ward. They say its not serious but meh ......... don't believe anything in this family anymore. Not since they let me find about the other thing by myself. Didn't even bother to tell me about that.

Mums gone down to the hospital to see if me can go down there. Not sure cos its the cardiac bit :dry:

:sad:

Me is really worried. My mum knows i am :sad: could tell from the way she looked and talked to me.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

aww sweetie. im sorry. im sure he will be ok.
    here anytime u need to talk. u know that. :hug:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

meh ...... will go back to the hyper Viks now, put on a brave face.

Thanks hunni :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

no brave faces with me hun.
    truth please. always :tongue: :hug:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

urgh, now they say that on eastenders :dry:

*goes in search of sugar* ^_^

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

its okay. im here with you. not going anywhere. and i know he will be fine sweetheart. :hug:

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

fuck sake. They said its fine. No need to worry and im fucking sitting here in tears. Was meant to be routine. Yeh well so was the last routine operation and look what happened there. He ended up dead during the operation. Yeh great, fucking great. My heads all over the fucking place. So much stuff going round in my head.

I'm so tired, but im not gonna sleep. Hungry but not gonna eat. Nearly fainted :dry: yeh tis screwed.

Was happy all fucking day. Woke up happy and look now :dry: crying. Fuck it. Happiness never last's :dry:

fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!

13. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Vikki, I'm sorry sweetie.

14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Fecking soooooooooooooooooooongs :dry: bah who the fuck triggers themselvs. Listen to one triggering song to go listen to another sad song :dry: