16th

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

today is another date that made your treatment worse. this date i locked myself in a room for safety. this date helped cement your thoughts that it wasnt really rape.

over and over

today i hate, i dread it because it triggers so many memories. unpleasant memories.

and i dread getting through this night. it will be difficult. again.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun..can't imagine how difficult this must be for you but try and make the evening/night as peaceful as possible. Nice hot bath and a comedy? :)

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks petal, I tried to distract as much as possible with stupid games and similar. Anything to keep my mind busy with other things. Awake again so trying to relax some again. It is hard to handle and it's dark out so I'm a bit too sensitive atm to any type of noise etc. Time for radio and more silly games for a bit to see if I can relax some and not let this get to full panic and dissociation mode. Thank you again.

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

This is the one that I oert. Fast and as quiet and quidjly as possible. I cougnet go through that anymre. It was my falt and auto. Now I know it was befause of my behoaoriour I think you sailed. Thanks for the memores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.