17 failing school no friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thatcreep, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatcreep

thatcreep New Member

alone everyweekend, every birthday
    failing everyclass
    im adorable but being akward makes u ugly on the inside (im not saying a bad person)

dont even have online friends
    no body that isnt family cares about me
    and thats it
    if i kill my self im selfish

life sucks
    and no body cares cuz im the only one in my body
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You are not alone here - many ears happy to listen and provide support in many ways. Loneliness is a common issue here as well as not fitting in, but many of us have also found friends and a place we do fit in this forum.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Sans

Sans Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're alone. :( So am I. It really sucks, doesn't it?

I'm glad that you're here, though. Keep in mind that even though it may seem that no one cares, there are people who can identify with your experiences and who will be supportive.

Hugs for you if you want them. Take care.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Life can change so quickly hun so don't worry ok We are here anytime if you need someone to talk to Is there a councillor at your school you can talkto about getting some t utoring hun to help you with your grades. Just know we hear you ok and we care hugs
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't think being awkward is ugly...actually I find it beautiful...it's natural and human in my opinion....

that being said, I'm sorry you feel that way...I understand what it feels like to be alone...most people, even family don't call me or email me for my birthday so...I also spend holidays alone most of the time....

maybe you'll make good friends here :) people here are very understanding and nice
  6. function

function New Member

are you still in high school? High school sucks. It's awful. You may have heard people say "it's the best years of your life" and that's a lie. There are tons of people who have been through the same thing you're going through. I hated high school. Everyone was petty.

But the best thing about high school is that it doesn't matter. High school doesn't matter. It hurts. It's painful. Everyone has to go through it, but there is another side. You feel stuck and unloved, and that's okay because it's not permanent. Plan for a way out. Plan for college or vocational school. Plan for a steady job or apprenticeship (if anywhere around you still does those).

You may feel alone, but you're not. There are plenty of people that are going through the same thing and feeling the same way. Everyone deals with the pain differently. Try to find a way out. I don't get along well with my family either. I got out as soon as I could.

Find a job that makes you money so you can get out and find people that are going to give you the love you need and deserve. It's okay that you don't feel it now. It doesn't mean you never will. These feelings are not permanent. There is another side.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.