17 year old soon to be 18. No bright future

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nucture, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Nucture

Nucture New Member

I have no future. I can't think of one point in life I've been truely happy. Most of the times I act happy..it's nothing more than what I said..a "Act". Ever sence I left elementry school I had nothign but bad luck or misfortune..same thing. I lost contact with the outside world due to my parents basicly locking me in my room. Never letting me out. Even up to this age now..Sad but true. I had only one good friend in life. I didn't even get to say good bye..The only person I could have spoken with and now he's gone..I have no one who can relate to me. I hide my sadness and anger well enough..or rather long enough to lock my door and let it out silently..I'm tired of this. My life isn't worth living. I been kicked out of school in middle school and highschool. I have no chance for a education. I turn 18 in a few days. I have no friends to hang out with even on birthday. My family is poor and dosn't care about me so it's jsut another day to them. I'm anti social due to the fact i've been ignored by everyone or 2 faced by anyone I ever was close to. People I use to call my friends hate me today..I'm good at nothing. I just sit around and watch t.v and think about my life. I have no good memorys. I can't think of ONE THING. NOT ONE!..No previous birthday memorys. Fun times hanging out. Family memorys..NOTHING. I really don't see why im on this world. I have no reason. I'm useless. No one cares about me. I have no friends. No one to speak with. My parents dont give a damn about me. They never let me out ebcause they think I'll do something bad. The thing that bothers me most if you havn't noticed is maybe my memories and I have no one..I hate being alone..I've always been alone..I don't want to be alone anymore..I want to end this pain and sorrow..I don't want to turn 18 like this..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

18 your an adult you can move out and start living your life the way you want to. Get a job an apartment move out and live away from the stress of your parents. Go to college and make to friends meet new people change your life You have a lot to live for now your an adult you can make things happen for you take care Yes you can also apply for therapy to help you deal with all the negatives in your life and help you get better coping skills. It would be a good thing to have a therapist to guide you through
  3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

violet actually has a pretty good point. im 22 with my own place and having councelling soon. it really helped me to move out. i couldnt face college though so i did a volunteer course, and made some friends, and thats also where i met one of my exes. trust me, indepence will help, you just have to go for it!