:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlands

SF Hugger Extraordinaire
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Do you mean you cannot stop thinking about killing yourself? I don't think that is the source of your problem. Why are you thinking about killing yourself? What makes you think it would be better to be dead?

:welcome: to SF kreativekat21. What has brought you to the point you feel this is your only option? Why don't you explain a little more and see if we can come up with some solutions? There are other options available to you that maybe we can explore. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

i've skipped 6 days of school in a row. my brother has too. i'm so stupid. all i do is cry and cut and think about suicide constantly. i don't know why i haven't done it yet. :( is it possible to o.d. with sleeping pills?

Ellycat

i've skipped 6 days of school in a row. my brother has too. i'm so stupid. all i do is cry and cut and think about suicide constantly. i don't know why i haven't done it yet. :( is it possible to o.d. with sleeping pills?
No it's not possible to kill yourself with benzodiazipene sleeping pills.
<mod edit: bunny - methods> But please don't put yourself in that position hon:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I give up. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks.
don't give up, please. i was where you are now. you are not wasting our time. helping you is lso helping us. believe it or not, but it's true. yuo're not dumb or stupid either. just be patient. it'll get better. may take a little while, but it will. suicide was a constant thought on my mind for years. it still is at times, but it get's better. ok just don't give up on yourself.

Sakura

I give up. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks.
Hey hon...listen...wait...don't do anything rash :hug:

You are not wasting anyone's time here. We're all here to give you our time, energy, and love :hug:

Just tell us why you're feeling the way that you're feeling right now. What's happened to make both you and your brother skip school, and why you feel such a strong urge to hurt yourself.

We want to help you...but you have to let us know what is hurting you, so that we can help you heal :hug:

:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00