Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rachx, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachx

Rachx Member

i'm new here but i've been thinking about suicide for quite a long time now. Ive tried a couple of times but none worked.
    I have been disagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder, which ive had since i was 9 (BDD) and severe depression and im getting treated for it but i dont think i can go on.
    BDD isn't heard of much and is hard to explain so if you dont know what it is click here
    I feel awful and so shallow because my life should be great, my friends and family are amazing, my grades are good ect... and i really appreciate that but i dont think i can go on looking like i do. Its hard to explain what it does to you but i cant think of anything more terrible than living the rest of my life with this awful awful face.
    I feel terrible writing this because it seems that alot of people on here have other problems than just not liking their appearance but it hurts so much
    Sorry, my thread was pretty pointless but im just dont know what to do x
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Hey :hug:

I hope you can find some support here - and I know you know that there's other people dealing with the same thing here (you've already found the thread I first thought of when I read this).

Hope to see you around :hug:
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

:hug: cant say much more than rainbow did!

feel free to come to us, when youre not feeling too good. im new too (joined friday night) and the people on here are amazing. they truely are supportive and there when you need them!

hope you feel better soon, thinking of you :arms:
  4. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

BDD is hard to live with. i kind of understand it, i have anorexia/ednos, so distored body image is something i live with as well.
    it does get hard, but you are not alone in this.
    be safe, and pm if needed.
  5. Rachx

Rachx Member

thanks for your replys you three :hug: x
  6. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

i just hope you are okay.
    take care of yourself, and feel free to post or pm anyone anytime.
    seriously. this site helps people. helps everyone.
    take care of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.