18 years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gladitsover, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladitsover

Gladitsover New Member

I guess its a short life by anyones terms and a pathetic one at that. Ive always been weak in the eyes of others. My family is constantly telling me im crazy yet never lending a hand to help me. Ive fallen down this hole I created myself and now there is no way out. What started 18 years ago shouldve ended then. Maybe then I wouldnt have had to suffer through this life.

Im failing my senior year....If i could just make the effort...but to me it seems pointless. Why strive for success when I have to deal with so much...Leaving my old school sophmore year to another bigger one... now I am apart from everyone no one to talk to...no one to confide in...I just bottle it all up...

So I guess whats the point anymore....

I just hope the overpass is high enough to end it tonight because I wont suffer through another week of my worthless existance.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just had to throw this out there. It really hurts to see so many young people in SF. I'm not going to try and change your mind but please at least sleep on it one more night and talk to some of the people here. You're right it is a short life. But it doesn't have to be.
  3. Your family is not important, especially if it continually treats you like garbage. Assuming you live in the U.S., your senior year also isn't important in terms of academics. Most colleges will, at most, glance at your senior grades, so long as you've maintained a strong GPA throughout your first three years in high school.

Attend a college if you can. Everyone there will have nobody to talk to or confide in: thus, college is the perfect environment to make new friends. Essentially, this can mean a fresh start for you and hopefully a better life. All you have to do is realize this and strive to earn better grades.

And, as always, don't jump. You're stronger than that.
  4. dink

dink Well-Known Member

Do you still have contact with the friends from your old school? Maybe it is time to reconnect with some of them. I'm sorry that your family isn't more supportive of you, but you do have us here. Please try to hang on...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.