Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by resistance, Jun 13, 2007.

1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. I. Hate. Myself. Fucking useless piece of crap and she is right, they were all right. Want to cuuuuut or bang myself against the wall but i'm trying not to. WHY. WHY BOTHER. I'm fucking fged up of talking about myself. Getting on peoples nerves. Wasting everyone time. I don't help people on here. Why should anyone care about me. My existence on this site means nothing. POeople are better off without me. :cry:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

You don't have to help anyone in order for them to care about you.. just thought i'd say that, even though i truly believe that you do help people. You're very much valued on this forum, and you don't get on my nerves..

Who said you were a useless piece of crap!? I sure would love to meet them.. boy would i put them straight :mad:

You are far from anything you said in your thread.. you're a lovely person who is very much valued and cared about on this forum.

Please don't hurt yourself more than you're already hurting.. you don't deserve to hurt at all

3. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

You shouldn't hate yourself because I've told you time and time again, there is nothing to hate about you nor is there anything wrong with you and whomever told you that you're a fucking useless piece of crap is wrong, wrong wrong because you're not, that person is so far from the truth because you are NOT a fucking useless piece of crap.

Remember the promises that you made to me, about not cutting or harming yourself and not killing youself because I asked you to make them because there is no point in hurting yourself more than you are already hurting.

Why bother? I can give you millions of reasons, I'll give you a few examples... Us, your dream career as a Paramedic and the FACT that life wouldn't be the same without you.

You hardly ever talk about yourself to me so why not give talking to me a try? You know i've offered many times and you KNOW that you're not going to get on my nerves or anything because I've told you that time and time again - I meant it too.

You don't get on mine or anyones nerves because you're not the type of loud, heartless and obnoxious person that could be capable of getting on someones nerves.

You're not a waste of time. A real waste of time is watching paint dry and that's bloody boring too however you're not a waste of time and you're not boring either.

You do help people on here, me and everyone else. If only you could notice that but your low self-esteem isn't letting you. Your existence is not meaningless whether it may be, real life or even this website. Your existence has lots of meaning as you are a wonderful person whom is able to help alot of people and hello... Remember us discussing the idea of opening up a Self Harm Hostel on a Farm somewhere and even creating our own website about Self Harm? That has meaning.

People should care because you ARE worth their time, their affection and their care.

People aren't better off without you especially me.

I love you. :cheekkiss
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  4. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

People arent better of without you :eek:hmy: :hug: You've been there lots of times for people here. Now its our time to be there for you. You're not a waste of time. People arent better of without you. I dont really know you that well, but have seen you lots of times in chat, saw lots of post by you, you really seem an amazing person. You're not useless :sad: :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree with all that has been said above. You have never wasted one moment of my time resistance. There isn't anything I would wish to change about you other than the way you feel about yourself. If only you could visualize yourself the way we do. You would find a person you very much loved. Take care of yourself. Stay safe. You have great goals ahead. Strive to meet them. You can succeed. :hug:
  6. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't really need to say any more to what has already been said. I hope people do get helped by what you say, and by the replies looks like they do, but even if they didn't, at least you have made the effort to help people, right? I know this because I've seen some of your posts. Just read and re-read the posts that have already been made in this thread (and if you ignore this one I might forgive you ha).
  7. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:arms: :(

i'm sorry. i don't know how or if there's any way to convince you that you are valued here, i doubt you get on anyone's nerves, and people are most definitely not better off without you. Not at all. i doubt we can convince you not to hate yourself, but know that we don't hate you, not even a teeny bit. i think you're pretty fantastic, you do help, and i know that for a fact because you've helped me. :smile: i know i've been useless in the past, but if you ever need another shoulder/ear, i'll always listen. :hug: