Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jcat, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

all i do is pushppl away. the ones that care. the ones i care about. i can't control it. this deoression, no self esteem, does anyone eve fucking like me. all i do is push ppl away. they try to get near and i push them away. i'm thinking about my exit plan.
    why be here if all i do is push ppl away that care. i can't fucking control this depression. the thoughts are getting louder and louder, i can't sleep. been up since 3 am wednesday. not tired, afraid to lay down, might start thinking. if i get in my head it's an ugly olace to be. i don't want to be here. i can't stan d the way i feel, the way i make others feel. ppl say they can deal with me and turns out they can't and run. for those that feel that way i apolgize for being me. but this is me.
    i'm tired of hurting ppl. just one last fleeting moment of pain caused by me. then it will be over and no one will ever have to worry about being hurt by me ever again.
    i'm tired of being hurt. this time it was me that hurt me. she didn't do it. i did. i made the decisions to do what i did. fuck you jcat
    i just want to crawl away and die,no more pain. caused or received

2. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Well, you know what. You can try to push me away, but it ain't gonna work. You've been a freind to me here, and I ain't running away. You've been here with support for me and many others. In my book, that makes you a worthwhile person.

3. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

I am here for you. Please keep in touch and we can work through this together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.