Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

oh my god it hurts. i cant move. i cant think. i can barely breathe...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What is happening that you feel suppressed like this.? Take slow deep breaths until your breathing returns to normal. :hug:
  3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

How do I help you. This is killing me. I was up all last night stressing out. Sammie had to ring me because she was worried. And you rung and I heard some weird beeping as I was on the phone, I didnt know it was another call. What can I do? I've let you down. I should never have said anything to you. I don't know what to do. I know it is best if I let you go so I stop hurting you but I can't. I'm so sorry, i'm such a freak.
  4. mp

mp Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel like this :hug: don't worry things would be ok hun.
    You can talk with those you love, what about your family?
    If you need a friend i'm always here for you, please dont hesitate to pm me.

take care,
  5. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Just try to relax, I know it can be hard but please try.
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

If you are alive and you're reading this then I hope you just feel relaxed. I know that's too much to hope for. I'm sorry again but I guess the word has been used too much by both of us to mean anything anymore. I apologise...
  7. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

thanks everyone for your kind words and care. i'm embarrassed i posted this thread actually. i guess i just had no where else to turn. i'm ok now though. thank you, all of you. and h2o, i'm not dead just yet :tongue: sorry.
  8. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.