19 and ready

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shrapnel, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shrapnel

shrapnel Member

im kinda new here, idk if anybody is out there listening but if i mention this to any people in life they freak out. but after having my fiance and unborn child takin from me due to her accidental overdose and 9 failed suicide attempts, 1 of which failed due to me being fat i think i am finaly ready to let it all go. iv done everything, iv givin myself over 200 hundred cuncussions in a wreck, idk if ill be here this time tomorow. i have no job, no car, no friends anymore because i drove them all away, my famiyl kicked me out and im addicted to sex, certain kidns in which that are realy close to driving away my loving gf. iv prayed iv begged and iv stolen yet no matter what im stuck with the voices of the past and i cant get away for any amount o time. im sorry for all iv done to anybody iv done too. im sorry for all the hate iv brought upon this world
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The losses you have been through are so much to take...it is no wonder you are feeling this way...have you explored grief counselling or such? and what a shame that your family is not there to support you...I am so sorry for your losses and that your family does not see how awful things are for you...please continue posting as there are many ppl here who have gone through similiar traumas
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

i'm listening my dear :hug:
    get help please. talk to a therapist or a pdoc. you need professional help.
    and please remember always that you are not worthless.
    you are just going through a difficult time.

take care and be kind to yourself
  4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I totally agree.And keep reaching out here as you will find support also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.