19 Pregnant and Schitzoeffective

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by StrawberryGashes, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrawberryGashes

StrawberryGashes New Member

I'm 19 with schitzo effective bipolar disorder/depression, and a history of self harm, eating disorders and suicidal ideations.
    I recently found out I'm pregnant.
    My fiance my and I aren't getting along the way we use to.
    He was in a really good mood then he was mad at me and he left. He said he wasn't leaving me but he had to go to his parents house to "think". I don't know when/if he is coming back.

This happened about an hour ago. When he left I became suicidaly depressed, then angry, now numb. I just calmed down and now I don't feel anything but this splitting headache (morning sickness + crying = migraine from h***). But I know that wont last for long (the numbness, the headache will probably last a while). I quit self harming when we got together. But sometimes its hard not to relapse.

Honestly the baby is the only thing keeping me from doing something really stupid, but I don't know how long hat will work, expecially if my fiance doesn't start helping me through this.
  2. ifeelalone

ifeelalone New Member

I know it must be hard. Life sucks especially in this economy... But keep fighting thru for you and your baby. I hope your family works out
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that things aren't great between you and your fiance right now...but you are going to be a mother and it will be a great experience. So if you feel like you are going to cut, just remember the baby. I hope that things will work out with your fiance. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.