????!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by see, Jul 15, 2007.

1. see

see Well-Known Member

No one really gives a S*&%t .I don’t know what’s wrong with me or what it is I keep doing wrong, my hole life all I wanted was for someone to just care on there own with out me having to make threats or do things for them to take note to care without them needing me or wanting something in return. Is that too much to ask??????
    I have been living in my own mind for so long I don’t think rational anymore. Don’t know what is real and what is just the product of my mind. I am trying to get out but I just keep f*&^%ing up!!!!!!!!!!!

When I say things sometimes one or two react and then I test them to see is they really care or just need me,eventually they give up. It has been to long. Nothing I say probable makes any sense I just needed to say it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hun,

im here for a little while and i care..

you can pm me if you need to...

3. see

see Well-Known Member

Now I know i am invisable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. see

see Well-Known Member

I now know that I am just a number and that no one will care, so it does not really matter what I say because it has been 12hours and no one has noticed anything. Maybe tonight I will find courage and then I wont torment myself or anybody else ever again.............

5. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Please don't do any thing, I care so does everyone else.

Come into chat.