1990-2007

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sky_blue, Jun 8, 2007.

1. sky_blue

sky_blue Guest

a young girl from my hometown died today don't know why i'm posting this here people say her life was fucked up like suicide attempt, drugs, depression people talk like she had it coming ever since she was a child to me she's a pretty and sweet and shy girl from my childhood i wish i could see her again

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

you know what sky i am really so sorry to hear that. no one ever has that coming to them. i don't care what anyone says i mean NO ONE. i am really sorry for your loss i can tell it's really touched u. if u ever feel u want to talk and maybe like share about her or anything like that feel free to pm me. i am totally willing to listen. take care

3. sky_blue

sky_blue Guest

i'm so close to leaving this pathetic little town and never coming back

4. sky_blue

sky_blue Guest

i would have asked her to come with me

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

relocating really could be a good thing to do. especially if you are going to find it difficult to remain there under these circumstances. whatever u decide i hope for nothing but the best for you. take care

6. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I'm sorry for your loss...it's the same birthday as mine. Just the years, I guess...

Hope you can find peace.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can kinda understand where she was coming from by what you've said, a small town I lived in a few different times that my grandparents lived and my mother grew up, they talked about me in the same way, it's very hurtful, I don't understand still to this day how people can be so cruel but they are. I don't know what to say there is nothing I can say to fix this for you, I wish there was. I hope she's in peace and that you also find peace with this horrible tradgedy. You and your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need to talk you are more than welcome to PM me or add me to MSN. Hang in there hun. :hug:

8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i to grew up in a small town. it sucked. ppl always talking about things they think they know about. i feel for you and your loss. anything i can do to help, just ask. ppl used to talk about me like they were of your friend.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have lived in towns of all different sizes. While I like the small towns beter, they did tend to have more issues than other places. I was saddened to hear of your loss. She must have meant a great deal to you. I am sorry you had to go through it alone. I will try to post more later. I am very tired and need to lie down. Tc :hug:

10. sky_blue

sky_blue Guest

'she always was a miserable little child.' i'm so upset. i don't wanna hate anyone