1st Attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by dawnie, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawnie

dawnie New Member

I have been feeling suicidal for quite a few months now , i had an Hysterectomy in February and never had children...I finally attempted suicide on Sunday 20th Nov,,,, i needed to talk to someone so i phoned Crisis line, i was drinking Vodka and wine... They asked me where i was , i told them , then i lost it ....The Police turned up so i decided that was all i remember.....
    I spent most of the night in A & E, then transferred to a mental health unit..i was assessed and they decided that i could go home , my husband picked me up.... It was a HORRID PLACE...

The Police Inspector (female) apparently held on to me i am only 9 1/2 stone so i must have put up a fight .... I just cannot remember...

All i have is a fat lip and lots of bruising ....

You maybe all thinking that this was a cry for help , well it wasn't , my only downfall was letting the copper come too close....

(she told me that my attempt was not a cry for help, and if she had not have held onto me i would have succeeded)

So for the 2nd time i now have an appointment with CMHT...
    Believe it or not i am not a great talker face to face... and its been very difficult for me as i was abused all through my childhood by 2 men in the family.... I have tried to get on with my life over the years but its like i am pretending to be normal but what is normal ...as i have been living a lie all my life ...

I do appolgise(spelling not great)
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

HI and welcome...glad your attempt was not successful as we get to meet you...and also glad you are meeting with someone...you deserve to feel better...welcome again
  3. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

i can totally relate to that too.. i hav been living a lie for a long time too... dnt knw if ill eva come out of it. Life sux big time.. < mod edit: texaskitty inappropriate request >
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.