1st birthday...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by vbuk, Dec 17, 2007.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

this is my first birthday without a card from my grandad. 1st i dont have to ring him. 1st birthday i dont work with a good friend. 1st birthday without a card from someone.

sad i know. im so emotional and low this morning. going to go to work and my boss will be happy and bouncey about it and wont understand why im not.

i just want to cry. everyone is putting such sweet messages down for my birthday and it makes me cry. i dont see why people are so nice.

I love you all

Clare xxx
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am sorry Clare, I can only imagien how you feel.

I keep being told that things get better, for both of us I really hope that they do

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs sweetie..

Glad your day was a good one in the end :) :arms:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Those 1sts can be so hard Clare. I am sorry you are having to face them right now. You do have people here that do care for you. The messages are honest and genuine. And while they may bring tears, know that we understand. You are a fantastic person hun. :hug:
  5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

holidays and birthdays are hard without the ones you love. you are a very strong individual and have ppl that hold you close to their hearts. we are here and always will be.
  6. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

:hug: Clare... I spent my second birthday without my dad on the fifteenth... I spent about 75% of the day weeping...

There is nothing wrong with crying because you are missing someone so close to you... but they wouldn't want you to be sad. They would want you to celebrate the life you have.

My husband actually made me giggle by saying, "It's your party, you can cry if you want to." I could almost see my dad smile... and I realized he was right. :smile:

If you need anything, feel free to PM me, okay? :hug: I hope you had the most wonderful of days.