1st day home

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by echo_bravo, Jun 19, 2011.

1. echo_bravo

echo_bravo Member

I just got home last night from spending two weeks visiting my family in various parts of Texas.

I've been home less than a day and I've already had two fights with my sister, one with my mom, and made my mom cry once.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. Everything I do or don't do and say or don't say just makes them so upset. I'm confused and frustrated, but most of all I'm just sad. Your family is supposed to be the one stable thing in your life, and home is supposed to be your comfort zone.

Maybe it's me, maybe I'm just overreacting and saying all the wrong things, but then I still just don't know what to do to make things better. We used to be able to laugh and joke around and just have fun, but it's just not like that anymore. Everyday is so stressful.

I just want things to be alright. I just want everything to calm down. I hate being stressed out and having to second and triple guess every thing I'm going to say to make sure it won't make them upset and then making them upset anyway. I'm so confused.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry your home life is so full of turmoil hun Perhaps family councelling is needed to help everyone function better not just you. hugs