1st Step Towards Bliss

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Thomas33, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas33

Thomas33 Member

I managed to get a price today of the instrument which will be helping me to be happy again. As im in the UK - this instrument is not only illegal but unless you work for the army or know some very shady characters (which ashamedly I know) then you will probrably never ever see one if you lived here.
    Its quick
    Its painless
    Theres no chance of waking up going "oops that hurts" - probrably because half of my head will be missing.
    My concious mind right now is over ticking all the reasons why I shouldn't do it
    But the feeling I get when thinking about just stopping everything really does make me excited like I have said previously, like im excited about a holiday.
    Everything and everyone around me feels like a dream, conversations are just noises and even the most basic desire of a being with a partner has gone.
    Its to be delivered in 4 weeks time if I agree to it.
    What preperations do I make?
    ANd yes, right now i've started counselling, i've changed meds, i've made new friends, but it all doesn't matter.
    Im sorry.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

One thing council your order 2nd thing your not thinking rationally.Preps you should be making are to make sure your safe.Another prep is please talk to us here.Whos find you think of that poor soul.Wont be a nice thing find.Theres always hope so please hang on and it dosnt come quick but it will.Yes i miss having a prtner but not worth dying for when one hasnt come along.And several might and they can hurt you so you need to learn how to fight some demons please talk tc

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with Spidy, please keep talking. People here do care.

4. Thomas33

Thomas33 Member

I am trying, just by being on this site, talking and replying to other posts.
    I can't live without her
    I can't live knowing what I know
    I've tried being with someone else
    I've tried to focus on work
    I've even tried hypnotherapy
    What else is there to try?

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Little steps at a time Will take a bit of time but little achievements.I read some of your replys and youve given some good advice.Remember rome wasnt built in a day Small tasks everyday and there will be some real crappy days on your journey and thats when you reach out more whether thats here or with someone else.You will see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.