2 huge problems

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

I feel trapped ...i feel lonely...i see no future...i see paın and suferring...First af all ı have shyness whıch ıs lıke a personalıty dısorder..i feel paın every sıngle day!....every nıght that ı sleep ı thınk of that ı am lonely....i have no frıends trıed a lot of tımes but ı couldnt!:(..........................for 2 years i cannot explain how i feel...seondly ı am gay i am lıvıng ın a country whıch everyone dnt lıke gays....i will be lonely rest of my lıfeç...i dont know why ıs thıs cuz ı am not a bad person...i lke people a lot .....ı always ask god why are these thıngs are happenıng to me whyyyyy...İ just dont want to lıve anymoreeeeeeeeee i want to dıe and be ın peace!...........İ dont want paın anymoreeeeeeee......Wıth my borether ı always talk these thıngs and he says that u have change u wıll be lonely and unhappy he says..thats the trueth.....Thanks for readıng my posts....

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Have you got some professional help for the pain you feel? Are you shy because you lack confidence or self esteem? Or something else?

loneliness is an awful feeling. Have you thought about joining clubs or support groups to meet some people with similar interests as yourself? It can sometimes be hard to make friends, but if you can get into a situaiton that you are comfortable in, you might find it easier.

Society may not like gay people, but that does not mean that individuals won't. What country do you live in? Have you managed to tell anyone you are gay?

You don't know you will be lonely forever. No one can predict the future. You might find that if you can get in a situaiton that you are comfortable with, and meet some friends and other people with similar interests, that you will feel less lonely, which would hopefully help.

I agree with you, I don't think you are a bad person either. Probably just someone who struggles in social situations due to a crippling shyness. But hopefully that can be overcome.

You can not experience true happiness until you experience utter wretchedness, maybe God has pure happiness lined up for you in the future and he is teaching you to appreciate it when it comes.

There are other ways to stop the pain. Could you go and talk to your doctor and see what he could offer you to help? doctors can do a lot to help.

You don't need to change, you need to find ways to manage that make you happier. You won't necessarily be lonely and unhappy, he was wrong to say that. You could easily find someone and become very happy and feel no loneliness. No one knows.

Hang in there and keep fighting

3. life

life Well-Known Member

Thx for ur post but how much am ı goıng to cope wıth these paıns.....................My mınd ıs blank...i cant concentrate to my school thıs ıs bad...ı have faıled all of my exams ı dont attend to classes due to the unhappıness ı sleep a lot ...it would be great ıf ı slept and never woke up agaın.....tHEREPISTS can not do anthıng 4 u......thye cannot help at all.....By the way my syness is a personalıty dısorder avoıdant pd that means ı wıll never change how great isnt it....in the class ı am very awful ı sıt ın the background look at my peers and feel left out......ı am 18 years old .....If ı had guts ı would jump out of the balcony!!!!...my psychology ıs gettıng very bad ..

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

First off, a personality disorder can not be cured, but it can be managed, and you can change and manage it if you want to. I too have a personality disorder, so I can relate in that sense. I didn't realise that you could be diagnosed with a PD so early though, I thought it was at 21. but hey, that might just be here.

There are therapies, like DBT, that can help people with personality disorders. And therapeutic communities can help too.

If you are struggling in school, then talk to your teachers and try and get some help and support.

Coping with pain is really hard, there is no easy solution. Are we talking physical pain or mental/emotional pain?

Things can change, but you have to fight for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.