2 months

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ali, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali

ali Member

I havnt been on here for a while...

it's been two months since I tried. i keep thinking what would have happened if my best friend hadnt called at that time. I overdosed, quite dramatically, nothing existed to me anymore. ended up in ER with a gastronasal tube, not that i remember any of it. lying in the hospital after that i didnt know what to feel, to think, to say, to anyone. I will always remember the look on my mums face when I came to in intensive care, she just couldnt deal with it, at all, she just sat there in silence all day.
    its been two months, and i still have nightmares every night,
    I'm so completely lost.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i'm glad your still here hun

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I agree with Danni, Glad you made it :hug:

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey, I'm glad your attempt was unsuccessful. How are you feeling now? You mention nightmares; nightmares about an event in your life or nightmares about the OD?

It's clear from your post that people care about you and don't want you to die, please lean on them, I'm sure they'll want to help you. We're here too. Take care of yourself.

5. ali

ali Member

pretty much just nightmares about the OD. I dont know. I just feel bad during the day when it happens. tried writing it all down but it doesnt seem to help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.