2 suicide attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just yesterday, I decided that I should try to end everything and just end my life once and for all. I was in the bathroom and I saw some sleeping pills, and I tried to take 3 times the normal dose of what was needed for an adult, but I just couldn't get myself to keep taking more.

The second attempt was when I grabbed a dagger that I had in my room, and I pulled it out from my sheathe, and then I try to plunge it into my stomach so that I can commit harakiri or seppuku, but once again, I didn't have what it took to keep going and actually dig the dagger into my stomach, let alone slit it open as I had intended.

lachrymose27

Hey guys, just yesterday, I decided that I should try to end everything and just end my life once and for all. I was in the bathroom and I saw some sleeping pills, and I tried to take 3 times the normal dose of what was needed for an adult, but I just couldn't get myself to keep taking more.

The second attempt was when I grabbed a dagger that I had in my room, and I pulled it out from my sheathe, and then I try to plunge it into my stomach so that I can commit harakiri or seppuku, but once again, I didn't have what it took to keep going and actually dig the dagger into my stomach, let alone slit it open as I had intended.
why do you want to commit suicide?
those who aren't able to finalize suicide, i think, are meant to live...
I'd rather go for help :).

Yeah, maybe I am meant to live, although I do find myself haunted by all of these feelings of suicide ever since I was in middle school. The thought of suicide just seems rather natural to me. But yeah, I wanted to kill myself because I just had my heart broken when I discovered that the girl I loved more than anything else loved someone else, not to mention that I am so far away from her, I'm in America while she's in Japan. Also, the fact that I really miss the country of Japan itself, not just the girl. Mostly because I felt that I could never belong in America, and I fit in much more in Japan.

lachrymose27

Yeah, maybe I am meant to live, although I do find myself haunted by all of these feelings of suicide ever since I was in middle school. The thought of suicide just seems rather natural to me. But yeah, I wanted to kill myself because I just had my heart broken when I discovered that the girl I loved more than anything else loved someone else, not to mention that I am so far away from her, I'm in America while she's in Japan. Also, the fact that I really miss the country of Japan itself, not just the girl. Mostly because I felt that I could never belong in America, and I fit in much more in Japan.
i've been heartbroken just like that. became depressed that lasted a couple weeks, attempted suicide. Have a new girlfriend now who doesn't love me as much as the one who broke my heart by loving someone else more. Seriosly, i'm just not the type to commit suicide no matter how much i think about it and hope for it. So why not just think about how i can survive? :P

Everyone is so much nicer in Japan than america. if you miss it so much, you should SO move back to Japan. Seriously, no point in staying depressed in america. I don't like this country myself. good luck with you!

Thanks dude. Yeah, the people in Japan were really much nicer than the people in America. Well, for Tokyo, the people were a bit rude, and its not just xenophobia because even a Japanese friend of mine [not my love, but she was the 1st one to catch my attention], said that Tokyo people just arne't really polite or nice people. But the people of Kyoto were very nice, even to gaijin [foreigners] such as myself. Hell, even Hiroshima people were quite nice to a gaijin like myself. But yeah, Japan is truly where I belong, not this place.

lachrymose27

Yeah, i wouldn't soon forget the everyday ohayo gozaimasu (sorry for the mispelling) accompanied with a bow. Even if its a hotel, the manner of service is much more welcoming than the ones in the u.s. Japan seems quite a serene place, even in a crowded bazaar/shopping center!

If i had the opportunity i'd definitely move the hell out of america. it kind of sucks being born in america and not the country you wish you were. puts a damper on the abilities to communicate effectively :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00