2 weeks and counting

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by poisonedresistance, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

so its been 2 weeks since i cut. Ive literally just been through a week of absolute hell and I was tempted,, but I didnt do it.
    Im going to go through a lot more in the coming weeks as im going to be loosing someone im very close to.

Im numb right now.

I quit smoking, but it lasted only a week, daft i know but id rather smoke than slice my insides open.

im throwing it away next weekend,, going to give it a viking burial I think!

the only time ive been as alone as know im going to be was in prison and in truth, in prison your NEVER alone.

Thanks though guys for all your support, i know im intermittent here and my consistency is shit, but thats a part of who I am.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are doing so well...please make sure you do not put too much pressure on yourself...sometimes, when we take on too much, it is overwhelming...keep up the good work and congrads

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Well done!
    As Sadeyes says do not try to do too much in what is obviously a very stressful time in your life.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I like that you're trying. Like the others here are saying, keep up the good work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.