2 weeks

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by danni, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i told myself i'm giving myself 2 weeks to see if things get better so far it hasn't..I been going in and out of the hospital 3 times a day, there nice there but they just can't help me.. maybe be section will work again dont know... me and my mom got into a agruement last night and monday i thinking about running away dont know where and really dont give a shit...well 7 days to go..
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

danni, you shouldn't set a time limit on things like this. Maybe nothing changes in the 2 weeks, but day 15 it will. You can never be certain. Sometimes we are so focused on all that is wrong, we forget to see what is right. It isn't always easy to find, but something is there. :hug:
  3. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Your life is worth much more than just two weeks to consider.

You put a time limit on your life, and you're having a rough time. I don't know what you're going through, but from what you told us you seem to be focusing on the negative, and dragging yourself along until you can finally end it. Don't do this. As gentlelady said, you may be having a horrible time, then everything could turn around on the next day. You wouldn't know if it does though, because you'd be dead.

Do yourself justice, be strong. Things will get better. Don't just think it, believe it. You deserve happiness and you'd better damn well get it. If you never stop fighting, you'll find it. It may take a few days, it may take more than two weeks, but things will turn around, trust me.
  4. mango_goose

mango_goose Active Member

Danni, life DOES get better, It might take ALOT longer than 2 weeks though!!!
    It took years for my life to get better i cant remember how many though... I dont know how long i was depressed for

But it did work out!!
    You have people here that care about you, so thats gotta be a good thing.
    You are thinking of running away??
    ya may not expect this responce to that, but i think running away is a GREAT idea ( ONLY if your old enough to run away and can handle your parenst)
    Anyways. maybe if things are bad at home you could try a youth refuge or something like that?? It gets ya away and in a differant environment for a while... and ya can always change ya mind and go back....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.