2 years gone

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by silent_chaos, Jul 6, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I self harmed.....

2. I'm so sorry Silent_Chaos that you have been driven to self harm. I don't want to go into triggers and all that but I would love to hear your story. You were going good for so long, what happened to make you well up with enough pain to harm yourself? Looking forward to chatting with you. God bless.

3. silent_chaos

Honestly I don't remember now. I don't even remembering doing it. I had a dream I did it. There been a couple of things happen, my meds the pills laying on the counter, and written in permanent maker * oil based fire* on the bottom of my feet. Then I woke up with 2 huge scrapes they weren't deep to bleed but they are wide. I don't know if I'm sleep walking or something.

ICanSpellThornwell likes this.
  4. Definitely sounds like something odd going on while you're sleeping. I've not heard of anything like this happening to anyone else.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You REALLY need to see a doctor regarding this. This is very dangerous. Please seek professional help. That's just plain scary. I hope you are okay, if you need to talk i'm here.

6. silent_chaos

I'm seeing my therapist and psychiatrist once a week. I'm fine for now. Small ups and downs. I've been more upset about my bird being sick. But went to the vet this morning and got her some anti biotics. I'm just keeping myself busy, and trying my hardest to stay away from watching the news.

Petal likes this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yeah watching the news can really bring your mood down especially today. The news can be very saddening and its rare that we seeany good news on TV unfortuntely.
    I hope you will be okay and make sure you tell your therapist and psychiatrist what has happened, they are there to help :) good luck.

8. silent_chaos

Yea I will they know about the marker on the bottom of my feet. Not the self-harm yet. It will be ok.