2 years on.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Lebe, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lebe

Lebe Well-Known Member

So I haven't been on here in like 6 months and I happen to log on the exact day where I joined two years ago. Crazy! Its a sign! But its amazing how far me and hopefully many others have come in those 24 months. I've been clean from self harm for 9 months and I was signed off by my therapist just last week. The problem is I'm now facing quite a lonely time. Everyone assumes that now i am healthier they don't need to spend time with me or care for me and its also the holidays so I'm not around college friends and its just a lonely place to be right now.
    I'm up for a chat at any time just send me a message (pleaseeeeeeeeeeee)!
    If you listen to rock/metal music please talk to me i need more fellow rock friends!

Stay strong everyone!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lebe glad you have not self harmed for awhile now wow good for you hun. Perhaps if you cannot find a job hun you can volunteer somewhere meet new friends that way and will keep your mind busy at an animal shelter or nrsg home somewhere hun good to see you reaching out here when you need us hugs
  3. marklondon

marklondon Well-Known Member

It's been just over 2 years for me, too. Things have got a lot better ... I haven't even thought about this site in a long time. But I'm not completely back to 'myself' yet either. 'Stay strong' is good advice. At least after we make it through all this, we will always know the immense obstacles we've overcome, and what we've been lucky enough to survive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.