2 years until........triggering?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Gretchen, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchen

Gretchen Member

so i started cutting when i was 12 and i hadnt cut in about 2 years but the shit has been really hitting the fan lately and i was having a huge stressout and then i played really badly (sports are my redeeming quality and my source of confidence) so i was all upset and starting to cry. I ended up BAWLING in the locker room and i hate crying so when i got outside and realized i had to drive my dad home i was rather annoyed but we get along well now so whatever, right? WRONG. he thought i was just crying about the game and said i didnt handle it well and just started yelling in the car and wouldnt stop and i was so upset that before i knew it i had pulled a chuck of skin out of my hand from the nervous digging i used to do. i was pretty annoyed. (not judging anyone since i was/am in the same boat) but i now catagorize cutting as a filthy bad habit and try to refrain from it. I was just mad that i had lost control.

2. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

heya, first welcome to the forum! What made u start sh int eh first place? Its good to cry it lets it all out and that doesnt make you weak or anything! You have done really well to go without for 2 years - well done 4 u! Its hard and u managed to do it!

Hanging x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.