2 years

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SilverShadowM, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverShadowM

SilverShadowM Member

I have not self-harmed in two years or more. i am finding it hard tonite. nothing else will seem to do and i certainly don't want to destroy anything else. i will be so ashamed if i go back to this. but i need something to let this sick feeling out of my chest. all the tears in the world just won't seem to do. i am trying to go to sleep.

2. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Thats fantastic that you have the willpower for 2 years straight.
    You also have the power for one more night...what is one night compared to 2 years?
    You can do it, listen to music, type, do anything productive with your hands.

Cause you always need two hands to cut...or at least i do.
    keep those hands busy on something you love!

3. SilverShadowM

SilverShadowM Member

Thanks sweetie. You don't know how much your message meant to me last night. I made it through the night and that encouragement helped a lot.

:)

4. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Thas awesome you havn't done it in 2 years, I'm a year clear of it myself this week, and its really good to know there's light at the end of the tunnel.

You should really think about posting how you managed it, I think it'd be great for others to read how you did it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.