1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011...my resolution.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Young suicider, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Well it's 2011 if you didn't know and for some of us it was all I lived another year.I decided I was going to make a resolution.

Last year it was all about minimizing my suicidal dips where it gets really bad.I haven't checked if I got to my goal(during reall bad times I get on SF,so Ill check how many day I posted vs. 2009.) I think I did better last year,but I also joined in April or so in 2009 so I guess that helped.

This year I want to end any self harming/or thoughts of it.I have done crazy self harming @.Which I'm not sure if I can do since I was in a "Dip" new years eve which I'm still in,so I could fail in the next couple days.

Anyone have a resolution(that doesn't have to do with weight lose...that gets old)

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

that's a great goal, and you can achieve it! :)

3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Sorry to bore you man but my new years resolution IS to lose weight.

I had a gastric band fitted last year but that hasn't worked very well,so my doctor has suggested that I try having one fitted around my neck.
    I don't know if he was being sarcastic or what?

Anyway,I really hope that you can stick to your resolution.
    It is a good one because you are worth something in this world. :)

4. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

For me to not be so dismissive in conversations.
    And not be avoidant. and make friends. And keep them.
    :3