2012 mayan end date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HappyAZaClaM

You're pretty damned funny yourself!!!! (2012 -2014!!!) :hysterica

(yeah, ok - it could have been his lover...whatevah! Either way, what a bitch that would be, huh?)

Oh - also - January 1st, 2013 doesn't fall on a Friday! (it's a Tuesday) THANK GOD!!!!!
was this bore-ASS with a different name? kinda looks like it

Hey dude. Where did you get all these smart ass answers? You crack me up.
What are you into?

FYI, Nostradamus is gay.

Boratz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundAndLost1
You're pretty damned funny yourself!!!! (2012 -2014!!!)

(yeah, ok - it could have been his lover...whatevah! Either way, what a bitch that would be, huh?)

Oh - also - January 1st, 2013 doesn't fall on a Friday! (it's a Tuesday) THANK GOD!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonensis

What are you into?

((((((((FAL))))))))) where are you!!!!!!!!!! . Someone here needs help. He needs gotta be sent to Mrs. Julliard!!!!!!!!! He doesn't know how tha clams gone wild!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHah hah hah hah

Madamme Administrator !!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!! he won't let me go with my jokes like my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HappyAZaClaM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundAndLost1
You're pretty damned funny yourself!!!! (2012 -2014!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonensis

What are you into?

((((((((FAL))))))))) where are you!!!!!!!!!! . Someone here needs help. He needs gotta be sent to Mrs. Julliard!!!!!!!!! He doesn't know how tha clams gone wild!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHah hah hah hah

Madamme Administrator !!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!! he won't let me go with my jokes like my ass.

joke away, bore-ass :biggrin: it's even 'mildly' amusing. so you're not
boston-osis? thought it sounded like the same person. my mistake.
ok, you can be bore-atosis, and boston-osis's account is closed.
sorry. my mistake :biggrin:

so you're just kidding with all these posts? cool! it would make it a lot
easier to tell if any of it was funny. well, I guess some of it is 'kinda'
funny. again, sorry. I hate to spoil anyones fun.

Boratz

joke away, bore-ass :biggrin: it's even 'mildly' amusing. so you're not
boston-osis? thought it sounded like the same person. my mistake.
ok, you can be bore-atosis, and boston-osis's account is closed.
sorry. my mistake :biggrin:

so you're just kidding with all these posts? cool! it would make it a lot
easier to tell if any of it was funny. well, I guess some of it is 'kinda'
funny. again, sorry. I hate to spoil anyones fun.

Ok dokie. Deal? really? Yeah really.
You close. I second the mission. I admit wholeheartedly I am a wussy. And you are the pussy. Deal ?

H

HappyAZaClaM

Ok dokie. Deal? really? Yeah really.
You close. I second the mission. I admit wholeheartedly I am a wussy. And you are the pussy. Deal ?
sure. why not. whatever it takes. are you a female human or a male human?
reason I ask is, if I say "whatever blows yer kilt up" but you're a female person, twould be inappropriate. and vice versa. kilt/skirt, etc...

I'll go read the why should suicide be selfish thread and see if I am enthralled.
oh, I DO hope so :biggrin:

Spikey

SARCASM

Yes, we're all going to die in 2012. Pigs will fly and I can throw fire from my hands.
Personally, I seriously think all of this is a load of bullshit, the world isn't going to end, and even if it did, fuck it, you should of built a fucking underground shelter.
Any poor little diddums that thinks the world is gonna end because they Mayans thought they knew it all is welcome to come to me where I can direct them to the nearest nuthouse.

Au Reviour.

{ Get fucked if you correct my spelling if I've spelt it wrong, it's 04:53am and I've drunk half a bottle of vodka. }

Darken

The mayans didn't say the world would end they say the age will end. The calender says we will enter a new age, the age of "ether". The worlds not going to end any time soon, we have already had a pole shift already back in 1990s I think was the year.

I think also before it happens the world will need to be "cleansed" that last cleansing was the flood. This new one will be some thing else. It might have some thing to do with the nwo or world war three.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HappyAZaClaM

SARCASM

Yes, we're all going to die in 2012. Pigs will fly and I can throw fire from my hands.
Personally, I seriously think all of this is a load of bullshit, the world isn't going to end, and even if it did, fuck it, you should of built a fucking underground shelter.
Any poor little diddums that thinks the world is gonna end because they Mayans thought they knew it all is welcome to come to me where I can direct them to the nearest nuthouse.

Au Reviour.

{ Get fucked if you correct my spelling if I've spelt it wrong, it's 04:53am and I've drunk half a bottle of vodka. }
It would be great if you started using proper grammar, it's a bitch to read your posts to be honest
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

just kidding spikey. spelling looked good to me :biggrin:

F

FoundAndLost1

I still propose that like most other grandiose cultures that have ever lived, they used up their resources and simply ran out of paper (papyrus/tree bark - WHATEVER)... :tongue:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This world is an illusion, as are our bodies. We are trapped in the illusion.
The end of the world will either be seen as destruction, chaos, and hate. Or it can be seen and felt as a huge weight lifted off our shoulders. The disappearing of what never was. The return to oneness, and the end of separation.

cinZamurai

To any God or human leader thinking of ending our world!

Why shy from letting us make it a better world worth living in, instead of tipping it over like its all spoiled fruit. So many are talking about the end of the world like the means would justify the results on a Godly level. Its wrong thinkings for humans and it should be wrong for any God, that kind of talk and action is when things starts to go wrong. So if there are any Gods reading this "the end of the world scenario is selfish and the means does NOT justify the goals".

I rather stay and learn what I can and try and make it better. Death will come soon enough and when It does I have a way more harder time to learn anything as there are no hurdles and hardship to learn from. For me life is a training ground and the harder the lessons you learn from the higher your understanding and freedom will become. So if any so called God comes in with a hammer and smash our existence, I will get pretty pissed even if he meant well and even if I end up in a good place.

Would it not be freaking great if we could show them all wrong and make a clear statement to any hard handed God or human leader. STOP, This world is not for demolition we are in a process of restoration so bugger off with the hammer.

Is there God/s?

I have no idea!

It holds little relevance for me at this time. I put it up here as a thought experiment so please don´t be offended and read it with a grain of humor.

Eric

This world is an illusion, as are our bodies. We are trapped in the illusion.
The end of the world will either be seen as destruction, chaos, and hate. Or it can be seen and felt as a huge weight lifted off our shoulders. The disappearing of what never was. The return to oneness, and the end of separation.
Your attempts at sounding poetic fail, I'm afraid. Played too much Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening?

The world isn't an illusion.

F

FoundAndLost1

This world is not for demolition we are in a process of restoration so bugger off with the hammer.

[/SIZE]
WE made the hammer. We ARE the hammer. This place was not made for us - and will do exceptionally well without us when we disappear. As it always has for the last 4.5 billion years... :dry:

cinZamurai

WE made the hammer. We ARE the hammer. This place was not made for us - and will do exceptionally well without us when we disappear. As it always has for the last 4.5 billion years... :dry:

I put it up here as a thought experiment so please don´t be offended and read it with a grain of humor
Always read the small print!

And yes, if we are the hammer aren't we just as true the remorseful, forgiving and loving creatures?. We smash things with an heavy hammer but we also love and care with big hearts. So who are we going to let win, the hammer or the heart? Everything we are or think we are will reflect our perceiving of our world. Even our personal Gods and faith will share our nature. And "IF" one or more are in fact real and exist, they may not be what we think they are as we use our individual minds to describe there qualities and ways.

This is again just a thought experiment, I am only finding this interesting to talk about and I have "no" answers just questions and statements grown out of curiosity and my own imagination and thinking :smile:

Thank you for reading!

I just hope that it's all going to be over soon. People could have woken up by now... they refusted to... this whole crap needs to be washed away urgently... and it should never happen again... ever...

Zurkhardo

The Mayans never actually said anything to suggest that 2012 was significant, much less that it was some sort of apocalyptic ushering. Though there is some sort of inscription - as many of these years had - what's been translated makes no mention of a doomsday, merely stating the the alloted unit of time (known as baktun by the Mayans) is ended.

In fact most researchers and Maya experts note that the Mayan calendar system is cyclical, and that this 'end' is merely the point in which the calendar resets...which I'm sure is enough cause for people to believe it is a symbolic indication of the same happening to the world as we know.

I suppose we could all just wait and see :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00