2012 Not Starting Off So Hot

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So on Sunday January 1st 2012, I lost all brake fluid in my car. My back drivers side brake had been going bad for sometime. Well it chewed thru the brake line and I lost all fluid. I missed 2 days of work this year because car was in shop getting repaired. I am now so in debt that I will not be able to survive this.

Really feeling suicidal lately.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

I should clarify, I am growing entirely way to weary to go on with the fight. Everyday is a challenge, and I have no more energy to meet those challenges.

Maybe I should hang on though, the world is supposed to end this year anyways.

Then again, I really am too tired.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Bill, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling suicidal lately. Look, you've had a few bad days, it can only get better from here.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do understand hun the tired feeling wanting to just let go Hun hold on okay dam just take each minute okay not even a day and old on here or talk to a friend If you need too hun go in to hospital even for a rest for some respite so you don't have to fight this alone hugs
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

If I get active I will go to the hospital.
  5. Rachel2000

Rachel2000 Member

Are you feeling any better today. I am feeling very low too. Hope you are ok its got to get better
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

gods's sorry the brakes went out.. hope you able to recover from this and keep going..
  7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Bill,

You are a talented drummer with a passion for it....I remember you once said you're meant to do that....I hope it can help you cope right now and give you a break. Also, I'm very glad you write things out here, as you have all the support we can offer here. :hug: Take care, and best of luck getting through the current times.

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks everyone and especially Alex. You are right, I need to focus in on what I do best. I am a gifted drummer and I need to make this the year that everyone knows it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.