Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by White Dove, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

do you think something major will happen on the date Dec, 23 2012?

before you post your thoughts, lets give this subject some serious discussions. for one we need to realize that this exact date has been and is in the koran bible, the hopi proficy, the mayan cycle, the sumaritian texts, the iching,etc. many of these are people and religions from many years apart and many miles apart from each other, so how or why do they all say that day?

would love to hear everyones thoughts on this...

now i know most say it will be like a y2k thing, well no not really, because y2k had to deal with computers freezing everything up and everything shutting down, a major man-made problem, but. 2012 is not a manmade problem. it deals with the stars and the earth.

we are right now seeing an increase in bad weather, so what is causing all this?

is it really the end in 2012?

in the bible it says no one will know the exact date nor time, but it does give us signs.

1- when you hear of wars and rumors of wars,

2 - earthquakes in divers places ( in the oceans )

remember these things must come to pass, like a lady about to give birth, each time her pains increase we will see an increase in hurricans, floods, fires, earthwquakes, etc

when the fig leaf brings forth her fruit know that it is near even at the door.. this is in the springtime, so spring marks that it is near.. also it says that the world will see such a disaster as has never been seen before nor ever will be.

the above was taken from the bible..

now, what about the samertian text of a planet called nibiru? it is supposedly on a collision course with us, and it colled with earth a while back that was once called tiamet, it broke into and thus is why we now have the earth. sciebtists will confirm a part of this earth has been destroyed and knoced off, are the summeritians right? if so then the planet nibiru on it's next approach will consume us all.

now nibiru is supposedly a second sun, it is like a huge fireball up there headed right to us, now imagine us the size of a golff ball being thrown into a bowling ball of fire, imagine taking a piece of paper and throwing it into the fire, it gets burned up right? well now imagine them taking a pencil and rolling it up inside that paper and throwing it into the fire, what happens to that pencil? it gets burned up as well, and so these goverment people building these underground bases are not going to be spared.. bible says God is a consuming fire, a flaming sword,It says men in the last days will run into the mountains and say fall on me and hide me from the face of God.

but then it says unless these days be shortened no man would be alive.. it also says that the Lord will not destroy the earth by water anymore but by fire.. the earth and the works thereof shall be burned up..

now scientific evidence...

mars, venus, uranis, neptune, are heating up and the sun's extensive solar flares which will peak in 2012. the anartica is melting faster and faster, new doormat volcanoes are now getting active, and nasa has confirmed that every 3600 years something on earth takes place, and they have confirmed pole shifts..

now what is going on?

are we about to be witness to a major event in our time?

all thoughts will be accepted. let's see if we can figure this out together..

2. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

For a few months 2-3 years ago I went abit paranoid with the idea. The paranoia was started when I read of 'The Bloop'. But now I can truthfully say, nothing special will happen. Except maybe some rioting due to people believing. Or, biggest-case-scenario, the sky will look funny/beautiful.

Then again, you use the Bible as a good part of your evidence, so I'll leave it at that. :)

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Dec 21st is the date it's supposed to happen. Whether it is some sort of spiritual shift or a pole shift; whether it's the end of the world or just the end of things as we know them; I think something big is going to happen.

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No it's not. Check your sources. It's only mentioned as the rollover date of the Mayan calendar - similar to our 9999. Much as our calendar system does not predict anything to happen then, neither does theirs.

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I believe there will be rioting, and religious zealotry will be at an all-time high. Prophesies of doom and gloom will abound. It's going to be a sad state of affairs indeed.

However, I look forward to it, because it has been foretold for centuries that the end is near. Come December 2012, it will reach a feverish pitch.

And I will do nothing but laugh.

6. alloutoftears

alloutoftears Account Closed

nothing will happen except moronic marketing b-s (it will be christmas after all!)

so glad i wont be around to see it

7. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

I would not believe it on it's own (seeing as how nothing is mentioned about the world coming to a stop on the actual calendar), BUT as I take a keen interest in the weird and unusual, a couple of things do have me wondering.

The first being the AWARE (Awareness During Resuscitation) study. One of it's aims is trying to prove whether consciousness can exist outside of the body and it is supposed to be completed by 2012. Now IF this comes back that it does (and it's a big if IMO), then surely there will be some kind of spiritual shift in the world at some point during this year?

The second is a prophecy (yes, I know :p), The Prophecy of the Popes, said to be written by Saint Malachy in 1139. It is said to prophecies each and every pope from then, until now which after our current pope, it gives this as the description for the next pope Petrus Romanus..

"During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, the seat will be occupied by
    Peter the Roman, who will feed his sheep in many tribulations:
    and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
    and the formidable Judge will judge His people.
    The End."

Now I'm not really a religious person and the prophecy of popes holds about as much weight as all of the other 2012 'end of days' theories but I tell ya, should anything happen to our current pope in and around 2012 and his successor is called Peter? I may just crap a little bit. :unsure:

Saying all that, I am still willing to bet that we will all be wondering what all the fuss was about come Dec 24nd. :laugh:

8. alloutoftears

alloutoftears Account Closed

Peter...Griffin

now that WOULD be funny

9. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

:laugh:

He did take out Volcano insurance though... Maybe he knew something? :unsure:

10. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I respect the intentions of this thread. In my opinion the 2012 phenomena is just one of a series of eschatological obsessions that humans have been obsessed with for millennia. Once it passes, we'll likely find some other event of impending doom.

An analysis of the Mayan calendar - which is uniquely cyclical in its perception of time - reveals that the date in question is merely indicative of a 'starting over' rather than calamity. Granted, you can argue that such a change would be catastophic, but technically speaking it's not the apocalypse. That's the problem when applying the mythology of one ancient civilization and extrapolating it to have implications for the entire universe.

The is no scientific evidence for the existence of Nibiru. It was postulated by a woman claiming to have been abducted by aliens, and than bolstered by several other doomsday organizations or pseudoscientific individuals who joined in with similarly no evidence. Something like Nibiru would already be visible to us - and have massive gravitational affects on our planet - if it was in route to reach us by December 21, 2012. Heck, our satellites and telescopes would've long detected too.

As Aeou said, the date specified is by the Mayans is found only in their texts. Thus far, no other civilization or religion made mention of it. Generally, their description of the prerequisties of the apocalypse are broad and interpretive.

Finally, the perception that the world is becoming a more horrible, dangerous place is just that: a perception, resulting for the proliferation of media that makes us aware of the numerous terrible things that have always occurred. If anything, historically speaking, we're living in the best times of our history: violence and poverty are at their lowest ever. Natural disasters, when compared to past records, are more or less at their same rate of incidence.

Granted, we have a lot of issues affecting this planet, especially with regards to the enviornment. But it's nothing exceptional that would merit doomsday.

11. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Well being that Obama is the antiChrist, I bet Jesus is coming back. But not before Obama takes away our guns.

12. White Dove

how do you know obama is the antichrist?

yeah the bible says when you see the abomanation of desalation.. but does that mean obama and perhaps the biblical schalers got it wrong? there will be many anti christs before the huge one i think..

guess we have to wait and see.

zurkhardo = nibiru is real and has and is seen already by many people. in fact it has been completly covered up by the goverment. it is clearly hiden on all 3 telescopes, wiki sky, google earth, and microsoft telescope were warned to in fact cover it up and so they did by placing a huge black square on it and then saying it is a computer glitch, but before it was covered up i happened to be on the internet at the time it was first placed and actually saw it with 7 things around it, looked like smaller planets, but within 10 minutes the vid was taken off of youtube, the site itself was shut down and when i tried going back to it i got a black spot on the exact location, and it has a star at the bottom that is cut in half which meant the object was still there, it was not a computer glitch, and was in fact covered up.. what i did not do was take a photo of it, and i lost the image i seen as well as many others who did not take the photo.

i also have noticed as well as many other people that there is a huge new star in my backyard up in the sky and it seems to have grown in size since i first saw it. if you want to see it yourself, just look up in the sky for the big dipper, when you find the big dipper, move your eyes to the far right and you will see a huge new star. it does get bigger each day and i think it is nibiru..i don't have a telescope but i am very sure it is nibiru. because venus is in the other direction, plus if you look up above this new star you will see orions belt, and nibiru is supposed to come from orions belt area.

also another thing that is interesting is that the goverment is plabnning on taking the hubble telescope and shut it down in december of this year, when asked why or if it has something to do with seeing nibiru, you get no answer from the goverment..

want to see for yourself about where nibiru is and how it was covered up by our goverment? just go to youtube, and in the search area, type this in = what is wiki sky, microsoft, and google earth hiding..= and you will get an amazing vid..that has proof of a goverment coverup.

if you give me a sec. i will try and find the vid and then post it below this so you can see the coverup yourself..

13. White Dove

14. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

they couldnt suppress every amateur. There should be ALOT of photos of itfloating around. Im going to go outside and look for it

Crap not good visibility, I will look tommorow night and report back

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
  15. Zurkhardo

In all respect You Tube is not credible evidence for me. People can upload all sorts of dubious videos, or even tamper with them directly. Most people involved with this theory aren't even knowledgeable about astronomy and are thus basing their claims on lack of knowledge or inexperience.

For example, a lot of the images found on telescopes are misinterpreted by amateurs, as they're usually either lens flashes, flares caused by the sun, or another celestial body they're not familiar with. Again, anything of Nibiru's size coming close to us would have notable effects on the gravity of several planets of the solar system, and be far more noticeable to the naked eye.

The Hubble Space Telescope is actually due to remain in service until 2014, when it will be replaced by a newer version (since it's been around for two decades). I haven't heard anything beyond that. And who exactly is claiming Nibiru is coming from the Orion's belt areas? Who's to say they're trustworthy?

The South Pole observatory that the video claims is the source of that picture couldn't have possibly taken it: it's a radio telescope, so it can't capture optical images of that nature. The image popularly considered to be Nibiru is generally one of two recorded and verified space objects: a gas shell emanating from a star called V838 Monocerotis and/or a dwarf planet called Eris. All the images I've seen that are claimed to be Niribu match those of these acknowledged celestial bodies.

Non-governmental astronomers, of which there are thousands the world over, would've noticed this a long time ago. The government would not have been able to cover something so easily and publicly discernible. NASA and other space agencies have actually become swamped with emails concerning this topic, which likely explains why they've grown fed up with responding to them :p

Funny enough, Nibiru was first brought up in 2003 by a woman claiming to channel an alien warning of it's impending arrival by May of that year. Sure enough it's being re-used once more for a different date.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
  16. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I take it all with a grain of salt. The Bible does state that no man would know the date of the second coming, and I have to believe that. If that is true, than that couldn't possibly be the date, as many are claiming it will be.

And I remember all the horror stories that were going to happen at the millennium. Nuclear weapons going off, energy grids failing, you name it. We all came through that okay.

In any case, I'll let you know for sure on December 22.......... :wink:

17. Zurkhardo

True, I suppose all we ultimately do is wait and see! XD

If you have such a strong belief in this White Dove, that's your prerogative. I'm not aiming to change you're mind but rather to bolster my skepticism.

18. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

I see absolutely no good logic that leads one to assume that anything cataclysmic will happen in 2012.

Really all that needs to be said.

19. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Technically, there's a possibility that a cataclysm could occur at any time in any year whenever. So, there's a possibility that death and destruction will happen in 2012, or in any other year for that matter. So yes, there's a possibility there will be death and destruction in 2012.

20. White Dove

lucas, done a lot of research on nibiru and he has tied it all together. he did this and wants nothing in return, he does not want any money whatsoever and fully believes that everyone on this planet has a free right to know what is coming. if you have time and are very interested in nibiru and 2012, take some time to view these pages..

imo = i at first was a skeptic, i really did not fully believe in nibiru or anything happening in 2012 at all until i viewed the vides he put together along with all the evidence he has collected. this evidence is of public info and anyone can get the public info themselves, so don't just take my word or the word of lucas. do the research yourself.. it is very real.. heck i even see things happen before they happen. i even posted on a local site that there would be a major flood here in tennessee and then a huge drought, well they may not have believed me but guess what? tennessee, nashville area and most of middle tennessee is in a huge flood disaster area, this is a record flooding here.. and guess what? it is going to be rough from here on out but like in noahs days they did not believ noah neither, but when it happens then maybe they will believe me... i seen all this. it's like i have lived through this all before.. 2012 will be the end.. rather anyone wants to believe me or not i really don't care cause i know it will happen and just like i seen it in my vision..

here is the links. pure scientific evidences

http://www.the-rabbits-hole.com/presentation/pages/index.htm

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20261

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.