• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

2017 Official weigh-in thread

AsphyxiateOnWords

Pretty rhymes break angels.
Congrats :) and good luck wit the methadone - sounds like you're doing really really well. Proud of you!
Thanks so much Freya. Yeah, I've been good. There's been some ups and downs here and there, but nothing I can't get through. I can't wait to be off of all opiates. Hopefully, that will be the case by May

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I have a personal training session tomorrow with a trainer I'm unfamiliar with, its a guy but im fine with that, just nervous cos I am so unfit and hope he will push me to my limits to have a great session. Getting weighed in afterwards but I am following the slimming world diet not the dietitians one cos its too strict. I'm honestly only going to the weigh in cos it was paid in advance. I have definitely gained some lbs this week, been a bit naughty, too many chocolates lying around.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Didn't end up going to the dietitian as I didn't feel up to it however I was just at slimming world and I gained 1.5lbs this week, now 20.3 and a half pounds, this time last year I was 22 stone 1 and a half pounds so im happy with that. Going to work hard to lose 1-2 lbs this week.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I've decided I am going to have a cheat meal once a week, it can be anything from a portion - yes just a portion of chocolate or fast food, just a meals worth. Cos 10 good meals is better than 1 bad one. So far this week I am doing relatively good :)

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Was up 1.5 lbs this week. Bound to happen sometimes but I didn't think this early. Oh well it is what it is.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00