1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Official weigh-in thread

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, Dec 29, 2016.

1. AsphyxiateOnWords

AsphyxiateOnWords Eρεβος/Νύξ

Thanks so much Freya. Yeah, I've been good. There's been some ups and downs here and there, but nothing I can't get through. I can't wait to be off of all opiates. Hopefully, that will be the case by May

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I have a personal training session tomorrow with a trainer I'm unfamiliar with, its a guy but im fine with that, just nervous cos I am so unfit and hope he will push me to my limits to have a great session. Getting weighed in afterwards but I am following the slimming world diet not the dietitians one cos its too strict. I'm honestly only going to the weigh in cos it was paid in advance. I have definitely gained some lbs this week, been a bit naughty, too many chocolates lying around.

3. Petal

Didn't end up going to the dietitian as I didn't feel up to it however I was just at slimming world and I gained 1.5lbs this week, now 20.3 and a half pounds, this time last year I was 22 stone 1 and a half pounds so im happy with that. Going to work hard to lose 1-2 lbs this week.

Magree and Innocent Forever like this.
  4. Petal

I've decided I am going to have a cheat meal once a week, it can be anything from a portion - yes just a portion of chocolate or fast food, just a meals worth. Cos 10 good meals is better than 1 bad one. So far this week I am doing relatively good :)

5. Petal

That's where I started the year, now I am 20 stone 3 lbs.

StillSurviving and Cicada 3301 like this.
  6. AsphyxiateOnWords

AsphyxiateOnWords Eρεβος/Νύξ

Congrats Petal.

Just a tip ladies, if you're craving candy, get those fruity tic tacs. They're SO GOOD and ZERO calories!!! I think I'm addicted.

StillSurviving likes this.
  7. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 You know it’s sad but true... Forum Pro SF Supporter

Well done you!!

StillSurviving and sassy123 like this.
  8. JCC988

JCC988 Well-Known Member

I weighed nearly 200 lbs. back in June. I'm now at 175.

StillSurviving and sassy123 like this.
  9. Petal

Well done @JCC988 That's good going, well done.

10. JCC988

JCC988 Well-Known Member

Update

I'm now at 170 lbs. I'm no longer considered overweight. I guess that's one benefit to a physically demanding job.

11. Petal

JCC988 likes this.
  12. JCC988

JCC988 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll be sure to do something to treat myself.

13. Petal

Was up 1.5 lbs this week. Bound to happen sometimes but I didn't think this early. Oh well it is what it is.