2017 Official weigh-in thread

StillSurviving

42 minutes on my bike today and 60 dumb bell reps - my usual is 10 mins bike, 20 dumb bell reps, but my silly body decided today was the day it was going to work and let me do all that I did with little complaint - I mean it hurt, but just like it would for anyone, not the pain I usually get. Woop!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
42 minutes on my bike today and 60 dumb bell reps - my usual is 10 mins bike, 20 dumb bell reps, but my silly body decided today was the day it was going to work and let me do all that I did with little complaint - I mean it hurt, but just like it would for anyone, not the pain I usually get. Woop!
Well done my friend! That is fantastic! Keep it up without hurting your body of course. Exercise is great for the mind as well as the body. Congrats, treat yourself to something nice :) You deserve it!!

Magalee

Hold on to hope
Went to the doctor this morning and lost 1.5 pounds this month. I'm lucky I lost at all, as much as I've been cheating. I'm 11 pounds away from my goal weight. This is when I usually screw up, so I need to press on and clean up my eating/cheating!:)

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am up over 5 pounds I really hurt my diet this week by drinking and eating the wrong things. I wish I could live in a tipsy haze. I can't seem to get there even though I drank more than I should this week I just don't want to think. Glad to hear about all of you who have lost gives a girl hope.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am up over 5 pounds I really hurt my diet this week by drinking and eating the wrong things. I wish I could live in a tipsy haze. I can't seem to get there even though I drank more than I should this week I just don't want to think. Glad to hear about all of you who have lost gives a girl hope.
The good thing about just having an "off week" is that those 5lbs are probably a lot of water and not actual fat at all. When you eat and drink sugary or salty things, your body binds the glycogen in your blood with water. You would have had to consume thousands and thousands and thousands of calories extra to gain 5lbs of fat, so try not to beat yourself up. Its hard when you are in a bad mental state but you should congratulate yourself for even being able to think about diet and health while in that head space. *hugs*

StillSurviving

Not updated in a while.

I'm now 11 st 0 lbs. That's 2 st 10 lbs lost in 10 months, although it's really slowed down now, I am 3 lbs inside the highest weight I should be.

I long to see a 10 rather than a 11 at the beginning. Maybe this Thursday when I weigh? Not sure though.

StillSurviving

Keep trying @StillSurviving You can do this, believe in yourself. My recommendation would be that you join a gym :) It's fun, social and kills two birds with 1 stone :)
Thanks.

The only problem with the gym - it costs and I only work limited hours anyway because of my health and the other issue is just that - health. I can only exercise a little, so would never get my moneys worth.

I have a bike and weights at home, so do what I can, but overdid it on Monday and hurt my foot :eek: Not terribly, but enough to give me a slight limp.

Weigh in tomorrow :confused:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00