2017 Official weigh-in thread

Shorty92

I was 10 stone in January (140 lbs)
I'm now 8st 9 (124.6lbs) I'm a 4ft 10 female,
I have a really good exercise plan I don't do pills or shakes. I still eat chocolate , crisps and cakes.
I did sports physiology in college so luckily for me I don't need a gym or a PT I do it all at home.

StillSurviving

After my post yesterday, I decided to visit a gym.

I read up on them, lots of good reviews and I went down there. Personal Trainer sat with me for an hour talking over health conditions, taking a tour etc and the place was really impressive. Never seen a gym that good with so many facilities.

The other good thing - one month contracts. So if I don't like.....plus I get a free week to start, so no obligation.

Let's see if I can do this....

StillSurviving

I was 10 stone in January (140 lbs)
I'm now 8st 9 (124.6lbs) I'm a 4ft 10 female,
I have a really good exercise plan I don't do pills or shakes. I still eat chocolate , crisps and cakes.
I did sports physiology in college so luckily for me I don't need a gym or a PT I do it all at home.
Wow, you're doing well.

Glad it's working for you. Sadly, working out at home doesn't work for me, as results show.

Keep up the great work.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
After my post yesterday, I decided to visit a gym.

I read up on them, lots of good reviews and I went down there. Personal Trainer sat with me for an hour talking over health conditions, taking a tour etc and the place was really impressive. Never seen a gym that good with so many facilities.

The other good thing - one month contracts. So if I don't like.....plus I get a free week to start, so no obligation.

Let's see if I can do this....
Way to go. Monthly contracts are brilliant, if you don't like it then no hassle. I am proud of you. You will find that the benefits from working out are amazing. Feeling fitter, eating healthier, going at your own pace and of course toning up and weight loss, well done, hope it all goes smoothly. Keep us updated.

StillSurviving

I'm looking forward to it.

Personal Trainer wanted to know everything, so I told him most things. He admitted a few years ago he suffered from depression quite badly, so he had some kind of understanding.

Roll on Sunday!

StillSurviving

I've had my first session and I was weighed without my heavy shoes and clothes, so just my light gym clothes and no footwear and i'm 4lbs lighter than with them on, so I am actually 10st 10lbs (68kg).

Another 0.2kg and i'll be lighter than I ever have been - well, since I was 16, 25 years ago.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Still on the hunt for the right gym with the pool and less kiddos. Motivation went out of the window ages ago. The black dog got to me the last few months. Going to go back on track.

Seele

This is such an awsome idea :)
I will defenetly participate - I will try to update every week but I can get pretty forgetful :rolleyes:

On the 12.06. I weighed 84 kg (185 lbs; 13,2 stones; BMI 35).
Today, 18.08. I weighed 77 kg (169,7 lbs; 12,1 stones; BMI 32).

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This is such an awsome idea :)
I will defenetly participate - I will try to update every week but I can get pretty forgetful :rolleyes:

On the 12.06. I weighed 84 kg (185 lbs; 13,2 stones; BMI 35).
Today, 18.08. I weighed 77 kg (169,7 lbs; 12,1 stones; BMI 32).
wow well done. You have done fantastic, treat yourself but not with food. Congrats I know it's not easy.

Hi, I'm a little scared to post because I've never told anyone my weight. But I am hoping if I post it here honestly then I will strive to post a lower number honestly next week.

Idk about bmi but I'm 5'10 and 256 pounds
This is my first time posting here

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, I'm a little scared to post because I've never told anyone my weight. But I am hoping if I post it here honestly then I will strive to post a lower number honestly next week.

Idk about bmi but I'm 5'10 and 256 pounds
This is my first time posting here
Hello there, there's no need to be scared to post here, we are all here to help and encourage each other. I calculated your BMI for you, it is 36 which is in the obese range. I hope you will check in with us next week to let us know if you have lost/gained any weight. Like I said, here to support one another & welcome to SF.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Haven't checked in here in a while, but as of today I'm 126.4, which I'm absolutely thrilled about because methadone made me gain weight last year. I got up to 144 at one point. So, now I'm back to my original weight, and attempting to lower myself off of the methadone as well. I'm at 33mg now, whereas I started off at 80mg last year.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Haven't checked in here in a while, but as of today I'm 126.4, which I'm absolutely thrilled about because methadone made me gain weight last year. I got up to 144 at one point. So, now I'm back to my original weight, and attempting to lower myself off of the methadone as well. I'm at 33mg now, whereas I started off at 80mg last year.
Congrats :) and good luck wit the methadone - sounds like you're doing really really well. Proud of you!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00