• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

2018's Resolutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

Today is 2018's first day. It marks a new beginning for me and a fresh new start, because I've literally nothing going on in my life that's bothering me, except feeling a little depressed. I've vowed for this new year, to get triggered by anything minor in life, like spotting (inter-menstrual bleeding for females), and other health issues. To face every day life with courage, hope and will to go on no matter what's currently happening to me. To not care so much about the bad things in life and to think in those darker times : "It'll pass", "It'll heal". I'm doing positive thinking therapy to help me overcome my suicidal depression. It helps a great deal. Loving my therapist and her approaches. They stimulate in me my will to live, hope and she touches subjects such as : "How to find your inner peace".

Egg119

SF Supporter
Good luck with your goals @Naiwen :)

I'm going to keep mine simple, I'd like to actually learn to play something on the guitar that's been gathering dust for at least 10 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00