21/m/uk - looking for likeminded to talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Im a depressed guy looking for other people around my age to talk to about their life experiences, causes of depression etc. These days I have less and less contact with old friends and would like others to talk to. I figure reaching out through a site like this is ideal, as both have some common ground, and hopefully both are looking for friends/cure to their lonliness/depression.

If you would like to talk, please either comment, PM, or email ([email protected]) me. I hold no prejudices against anyone for anything, just hoping that theres someone out there feeling as low as I am and in need of a friend.

philx

icequeen

i dont fit your profile but i hope you find what you are looking for here...be patient, this is a wonderful place to be, but just remember that everyone is dealing with their own demons and may not be able to respond as quickly as you would like, but they do care and the "young ones" will reach out to you.

welcome!

i didn't find anything odd about the title of yr thread. just sayin/

about the first response. i think it's a lost in translation kind of thing. english not first language. i think she's saying that your description matches her exactly.

hope you make some friends here. i've found most everyone to be very supportive. keep posting and let us know what has brought you to this low point in life and how we can help.

No way! World is atom.
21 years, depressed, suicidal, lonely, unemployed, inunderstandable...
The same could be said for the title of this thread more commonly seen on dating sites.

Point taken, and duly noted, but I thought fuck it. Have got all equipment I need for <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> and decided I might as well make one last shot at communicating with the outside world. Hence why I thought the title should be as to the point as possible, seeing as most suicide/depression forums are inhabited by old men looking for teen girls to exploit, though am pleased to see this website doesn't fit that stereotype.

So yeh any depressed recluses out there willing to chat? My aim is to atleast find a couple of people to talk to, and to be able to offer them any insight/support in return. Forever alone together, or something like that :):sparkle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lestat

lol. Single 28/m/Uk but don't think i'm what your looking for. We need a dating forum! I think i'd be the only person in it though :(

Damn depression and it keeping me single... maybe we can start a depression dating site... lol ;)

icequeen

ok...dating over...if OP would explain what brings him here..it will narrow his field...and as its clear from this thread it might be worth setting up a thread for those looking for partners (i'm not)

getting back to OP...if you feel like opening up, there is always someone willing to listen, no need to resort to tricks. we will all help you

Lestat

Well if he is not i'll stick my neck out and take his place. *wink* hello ladies!

Also. Post your issues here. We can all help out and i'm sure you will get more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00