---

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ---, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ---

Why do i do this to myself and others. How the heck people can put up with me i don't know. aCtually, people don't put up with me, they can't, because I always drive them away. I annoy them so much they just can't take me anymore and that is the truth. Alone, meant to be alone. Why did i become the person I am today. People are so better off without me, i do believe that. God I hate myself, really, truely, do hate myself. Why do I do this. Why. I am sorry, so so sorry. No one deserves me, I don't deserve anyone. :cry:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

3. ---

Thanks hun, but I don't deserve them.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

if i knew who you were id be able to say if you deserved hugs :wink:

5. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Act. Read the book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People", and try to apply it. We can stew or we can change.

6. ---

Trust me, I don't deserve them. I manage to wreak everything good that comes my way. Thanks to my own stupid insecurities. I feel so low right now.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

why dont u PM me hun

8. ---

Thank you, I may do later. That's if I live that long, I am such a fuck up, and I hate it. Anyway, I'll stop whining now. :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Please do,
    I think I might know who this is, and if I'm right you are not a fuck up hun.
    PM me and we can talk about this :hug:

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hm..I think I might know who this is..If you want to talk, you can PM me. :hug:

11. ---

Thank you. I'm gonna be quiet now, so I'm not going to publicly 'stew' any longer. :)

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Come on hun. Everybody is allowed to vent. Why do't u tell us who you are and then we can help you more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.