Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by emma-louise, Sep 3, 2007.

1. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

Okay so my parents have pissed me off big time .. They are saying i HAVE to go to college, i HAVE to get a job and i'm not allowed to move out :furious: i dont mind getting a job, but i cant freaking cope with college, and i would like to move out this year but cause im 16 my parents have parental responsibility and can stop me moving out until i'm 18, they have pissed me off so fucking badly .. on top of all this im still going to the hospital, and during school term i have to be there sunday to friday so how the fuck am i supposed to do college when the fucking college doesnt even want to enrol me, they keep putting it off, re-arranging time and date to go enrol and then today they said they'll phone up thursday after my review and i know they're just gonna make excuses not to enrol and you know what i couldnt care less .. and as for getting a job, i've been trying for over a year to get a job and as some of you know i nearly turned to prostitution and drug dealing cause i couldnt get a job anywhere, i still cant get a job anywhere and i am practically out of options for a job, so maybe prostitution or drug dealing, at least i would be working right? i mean my parents have said they're not gonna give me anymore money .. :sad: i'm just stuck on what to do now .. i nearly tried to kill myself today, i dont know what stopped me and tbh i wish i had done it, at least i wouldn't feel anymore, i would be out of everyones way, my parents wouldn't have all the shit they do if i want here .. -sigh- .. i guess i give up ..

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

sorry to hear that your parents are pressing all these issues on you. this shouldn't be happening you should be enjoying your youth. work isn't a bad idea maybe something part time, but college? at 16? 95% of youth out there aren't developmentally for such a thing at that age. i mean there is still so many other things you are trying to figure out at that age, college? i don't think so. have you tried talking with them about this? why are they wanting this for you at such a young age? i want college for my kids too granted i'm not going to force them, nor if they don't do it am i going to look down on them. i just want the best for them, but i couldn't expect that out of them at 16. that's just crazy. i hope you can sort this out. and btw i would love to see you hang around. please don't go ending things you deserve more than that. please take care