:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by abandof, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

im fucking pathetic :( i dont even know what to say ....... im just feeling so fucking depressed ........... and alone .... as always which doesnt help .......

well i dont have a fucking clue what else to say .... i just cant go through this alone .....

i doubt anyone will reply but oh well .... :(

2. shadi_saleh

shadi_saleh Active Member

Why do you feel depressed?

I'm sure you're not "pathetic." Don't call yourself that; it's not conducive to feeling good or getting better.

Theres alot of people going through depression/mental illness on this forum, so I doubt you're alone in feeling the way you do.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: I think everyone on the forum feels just as you do, at least at some point in their lives :hug:

4. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

For many reasons that im not going to go into right now(sorry im not one
    to usually talk about my problems, its a miracle i even made this thread).

Yeah i am i know that much, which also is one of the reasons.

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Well I cant change the way you think, but i can cure loneliness :)
    add me to msn or pm me sometime for a chat :)

6. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hello abandof,

If you change your mind and want to talk about your problems, I will be here too.

7. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Abandof,
    i am new to this forum myself, and from the posts ive read, i feel that you coming here is the first step to you getting better. As mentioned above, there are people in the same boat as you, but that idea is only to allow yourself to feel that your not alone. You are an individual, with individual reasons for being upset and lonely.

I can understand why you cant talk yet and infact you might feel ''silly'' after explaining to us your problems. But that is your next step, you need to tell us or at least start with something. Here we are only names, and so confidentiality is kept sweet, so you can have trust in us. Once we get to the core of the reasons that are getting you so down, we can start getting you back up!

keep in touch on here, id rather you skip work/school and talk on this forum than skip your life away with one stupid action.

look after yourself.

Doc

8. but youre not alone, and with the amount of replies it shows ppl do care about you, even strangers, espec us as we know your pain, every one on some level deals with it. its just you feel lost like there arent coping strategies.

9. KavithaB

KavithaB Member

I know how you feel. I'm exactly like you. I have been a listener to many people and unfortunately, I am never able to speak my problems to anyone.

I try to fight depression. I urge you to do the same. You will get over it. PM me if you want to talk. I can help you.

.. and yes, you are not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.