Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by no point, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no point

no point Well-Known Member

I'm not feeling so good right now. I feel like I can't get out of it. I want to take the pills so much. But I also keep thinking what if they don't work. People will know everything if the pills don't work. I literally want to jump off a bulding. I want people to understand. Only one person knows about it and she's going to leave me...soon...I have to keep the thoughts away...I just have to. :sad:

2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Tell us about it, theres at least one person here that should understand.

3. no point

no point Well-Known Member

i wish i could talk about it. i really want to talk about it most of the time but i don't know how. it all seems so dumb really. i don't even understand myself most of the time. anyways, thanks for replying. i honestly thought noone would reply.

4. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

If you want, you can Private Message me. I'll listen no matter how dumb you think what you're saying is. If it's something that provokes bad feelings inside, then it's not dumb. You can try your best to put it into words and I'll try my best to understand. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.