24 hours (suicide)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shannøn444, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

In the last 24 hours I have contemplated suicide in at least 100 different ways, yet here I am.
    Usually I can fight/ignore any suicidal urges, well mostly, but today was different. I sat beneath an electric pylon imagining how much pain it could really cause me, I then walked on a busy highway. Then my dad rang me and I just felt so numb. I'm not sure how to stop this or how to even get better. Nothing makes me happy and I'm not sure anything ever will because I don't want to be here.

2. Tear

Tear Active Member

Hi Shannon,

It mustn't be easy to fight those urges. Can you identify what makes you feel like that and try to work on the causes? Maybe there are some things that affect you and you could distant from them or find some distractions. Don't take any decision now.

I hope you'll feel better and such thought won't be so strong. Hugs!

Shannøn444 likes this.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Shannon, I'm sorry you're feeling this bad. Are getting any therapy or medication to help with your suicidal thoughts.
    It sounds like you've been dealing with them for awhile and now they've gotten worse. Maybe seeing a doctor and telling them what your feeling will get you some help. I deal with depression and it can put you in a really dark place. Take care of yourself.
    Brian

Shannøn444 and iam like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Shannon, I am so sorry you are going through all of this, you certainly do not deserve it. I hope today treats you better. How about doing something you really like today for distractions, like a nice meal or go to the cinema? If you keep playing with fire you're going to get burned:( keep yourself safe hun, we care about you here, please don't do anything silly or anything you might later regret ((hugs))

Shannøn444 and iam like this.
  5. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

Thank you :)

6. Torque

Torque New Member

Unsucesfull suicide is sure sign that you want to live. Im sure you have much life in you , you probably just stuck in bad mood or you need some change. Idk, try something new, maybe computer games, or do something outside with your friends.
    Hope I helped ! :)