24 hours

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Everymedhasfailed, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everymedhasfailed

Everymedhasfailed Active Member

The distance is killing me... I have been trying to sleep but cannot stop thinking of my aunt who is in america clinging to her last grip on life. She has fought cancer brilliantly and valiantly, but i am told she has a matter of hours now. The floods of tears are back and the self harm has started again... At easter, is this some kind of cruel fucking joke? It is supposed to be a time of rebirth, not this! When I was doing so well, life decides to kick me down to the lowest I have been in a very long time! How can this be fair? I do not want answers just to vent and know that my thoughts may be seen and understood, I just feel so fucking alone

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. It is cruel. I can't imagine the mental torment you are going through right now just wanna say I am listening and care.

3. Everymedhasfailed

Thank you for replying

4. Petal

You are welcome. Keep writing out your thoughts it might help :)

5. Everymedhasfailed

Well my thoughts are that when I was a prick, life was fine, and now I am trying to better myself, there is one tragedy after another... There is no sense or logic to be found in this world, but I still want to go on as best I can... As long as I can be a person who I can live with, I dont care... But the more I try to help, the more life piles on and the more the people who are physcially around me, choose to turn away and ignore the harsh reality of wht is happening! It is as though the think that I am doing it for attention, or they are tired of my problems, so why should I give credence to the same behaviour in others?

6. Everymedhasfailed

I know that is a blatent contradiction, but that is how torn i feel right now!

7. Petal

Because you are not that person. You KNOW other's are not seeking attention etc.. you know that from your own issues which is why you should give the same credence to others. Do what you can to better yourself and live up to your own expectations, not anyone else's :)

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your aunt and hope that you can feel better soon

9. im sry. there is strength in the darkest times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.